The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM people in North Alabama

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhcofer007

Probationary Member
Aug 15, 2012
Decatur, Alabama
Hey guys,
I'm looking for all of us in the northern part of the state to meet up every once in a while. Not sure if yall know about it, but Jake's Dragstrip in Moulton has their grudge matches on the Saturdays that an event isn't being held. This isn't shameless advertising, just an idea.

Anyways, another thing is that I'm looking for help from an experienced DSM guy. My Eclipse is just sitting in my yard because I have no idea what steps to take on it next. But that's not why I was posting here(I know where to go for that.)

All I'm asking is this: Would any of you guys(or gals) be interested in setting up a regular meet up here? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jake

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back