The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM people in Downingtown, Exton, West chester area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex1090

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2003
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Dont see many DSM's running around out here that much anymore. Wheres everyone at! Just me and 2 others. Its getting lonely. Show yourselves!

I am a dsm owner in honeybrook (about 10 mi from dtown) ill be around my mom works a a dtown wawa LOL c you round

I'm in manayunk and see a few other dsm's around here but not too many... I went to a subaru meet at the art musame the other night and it made me wish that there where more dsm meets ### its was only a few people but it was deffintaly still a good time..

I am from Malvern. I have seen a few DSM's around, but more Evo's and WRX's than anything. You may see me in a white Evo IX MR or a black WRX. My DSM is in the garage most of the time because I can't decide on a setup :).

In the Lancaster/York area tuners all meet at a WaWa and make a little car show and hang on Fri and Sats. im 15 mins from west chester we sould set one up :dsm:

Theres bout 10 DSMs in the King of Prussia area that we hang out with. I was thinkin bout setting up a Meet when the weather breaks. Also there is the Huge 1000+ Meet in April at the Sonic in Morgantown, its a 1st Meet of the Season. If u guys arent signed up on tristatetuners.com do so there Meets/etc on Everything in the Area! Also the Sunday Night Meets in King of Prussia will start again soon. PM me ## Cell Number and we can keep in contact, I have a Lot of Parts For Sale Cheap!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back