The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane90gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2006
fresno, California
Looking to sell a few things to clean out the shop....

2 sets of 97-99 GST star wheels. One chrome set, the other stock silver paint. Will sell in sets of 2 or 4. Asking 25 bucks a wheel!

-2g DSM body parts. Full black doors, black hood, red hatch, side skirts. Etc make offers
-
Black 2g dash. Make offer
2g wiring harness, interior/exterior. Make offer

-1g full grey interiors. I have more then 2 full 1G interiors. Seats, dash, carpet, bla bla. Make offer.

-Good 2g turbo, no play, comes with 02 housing, 50 bucks

-Exhaust mani, 10 bucks

-3 sets of valve covers. Make offer

-95 EPROM ECU 100

-97manual ECU 30

6 bolt and 7 bolt good cranks! Make offer

2x 1G BOV 10 bucks each

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Never mind the mounts, I bought a new set. Would you like to help me install the mounts and do a leak down test. I'll bbq some grub. I lost your number, mine #'s still the same.

Whassup buddy. Was wondering do u still have the side skirts. And do u have all the pieces including door caps. I'm sure they r probably eclipse sence u have a gsx/t. But will you take 50 for all pieces?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back