The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ads get posted to classifieds. You can get there by clicking on the marketplace tab at the top on the red banner, go to "latest classified ads" and then in the top right of the black banner of the page, there is "post an ad". Click that, and you will be able to post an ad on the forum. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks man!

Looks like I need to post a bit more till I have access to that. Should I go ahead and remove this? I'm assuming I might be breaking some type of rule.

No problem man. I would say yes and re-post to the classifieds when you have enough posts. Shouldn't take that long to post enough as there is a lot of stuff on here.LOL Under the Forums tab at the top in the red banner, there is a category called "Rules and Policies". If you think you are breaking a rule, I would go there and check. Welcome to the forums! There is a lot of helpful people and information here. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back