The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Dsm parts I need gone this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

636chris

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ton of stuff for sale all needs to go this weekend, may trade for things also
90 turbo fuel rail and reg
fuel rail spacers
obd2 style quick connect fuel injector pig tails
1g and 2g stock cams
2g cas
1g tan rear leathers (very very good condition would look brand new with a wipe down)
1g 90 shifter assembly, and mint cables( will trade for the 91+ set up)
1g 90 awd trans ( busted tab on bell housing , may part it out or sell it fairly cheap as ive never ran it)
misc 1g interior pieces (basically gutted my car front seats back)
act 2600 sprung 6 puck race disk (1000 miles ) -100 firm
1g intake manifold (s) ones glass beaded and shaved
1g 90 turbo throttle body with working sensors
1g stock mounts ( i got avids so i have all of the stockers including the power steering bracket that bolts behind the water pipe)
1g power steering pump .brackets and lines
1g ecu plug pig tails
(2) sets of valves , also stock springs and retainers 1g and 2g ( all tested professionally)
sets of lifters
1g head bare with caps ( needs exhaust stud hole fixed otherwise a great core for a rebuild , came off my running motor and can come complete)
stainless oil feed line from ofh with earls oil filter ( maybe 50 miles)
5x114.3 (dsm) 16 inch five spoke borbet aluminum wheels with pretty beat tires
also have a glow shift sandwich adapter and spare ofh for parts , the reason i say the ofh is for parts is because someone screwed up porting i

misc evap stuff , ac fuse block and blah blah , i took everything that wasn't needed out of my bay so ask and i may have it
i also have balance shafts that are good if anyone would happen to need them for some reason .

things i need currently and will trade for are a wide band, moates ostrich or dsmlink, possibly a maf-t setup for 1g, 91+ shifter assembly and cables , alternator relocation kit, a good blow off valve , new bse kit , new tob , oil feed line from ofh for holset, bep hx35 exhaust housing

my number is 267 275 4627 i prefer txt please , everything is best offer and i could really use the cash , i can send pictures

also have good condition 1ga fog lights

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back