1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale DSM Partout, Magnus,FIC,Bottom mount Lots more!

Posted by 1SlowGsex, Jan 14, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. 1SlowGsex

1SlowGsex Probationary Member

Joined Nov 1, 2014
    soledad, California
    Parting out my 2g eclipse sadly but my new government job will make it hard to use on the street. Fell free to text me (831)744-3872 or on instagram RHD.Brian for pictures or see them locally in Cen Cal thanks. IMG_9863.jpg IMG_9866.jpg image_67184385.JPG image_67189761.JPG

`New! Archer Fabrications bottom mount T3 with exhaust and wastegate exit. Titanium hardware included. $1,200

New!
    FP Xona super 99 ball bearing with T3 housing and turbo feed filter $2200

New! Automatic 2g ecm link v3 full with speed density $600

Used!
    Fic 2150 cleaned after i purchesed $650

New! Fuel lab 515 complete fuel pressure regulator kit $150

New!
    Black Tail blow off valve $250

Used!
    Moroso 6.25 Oil pan $550

Installed never ran!
    Magnus mechanical fuel pump hardware $600