The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Dsm owners please read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is probably a dead thread but ill try anyway. i live in woodlawn which is right outside clarksville. im not on my 2nd DSM as my first burned to the ground. the first was a 90 laser rs fwd that i converted to a 1gb eclipse. now ive got another 90 laser but im thinkin about keepin it the way it is. it dosent run at the moment because im in the process of cleaning it up a bit. anyone lookin to share knowledge let me know. ive learned alot about the 1g in the past 1 1/2 years of playin with em.

this is probably a dead thread but ill try anyway. i live in woodlawn which is right outside clarksville. im not on my 2nd DSM as my first burned to the ground. the first was a 90 laser rs fwd that i converted to a 1gb eclipse. now ive got another 90 laser but im thinkin about keepin it the way it is. it dosent run at the moment because im in the process of cleaning it up a bit. anyone lookin to share knowledge let me know. ive learned alot about the 1g in the past 1 1/2 years of playin with em.

where did u happen to get this laser? LOL and is it blue?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back