The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsm owners please read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

to bring this back up how about everybody chime in thats around clarksville. ive been here in clarksville for a while. i have an orange and black 90 tsi and after about a year and a half ive got it up and going. i know a few of the guys on here but it would be good to get a meet on a serious note here guys. maybe midnight madness, maybe walmart, i really dont care where just wanna see what everyone is runnin and get some kinda networking going on, being a dsmer i know these cars need alot of attention and it helps to have some people around the area that know what their doing. so whos around, come on, not all at once guys

to bring this back up how about everybody chime in thats around clarksville. ive been here in clarksville for a while. i have an orange and black 90 tsi and after about a year and a half ive got it up and going. i know a few of the guys on here but it would be good to get a meet on a serious note here guys. maybe midnight madness, maybe walmart, i really dont care where just wanna see what everyone is runnin and get some kinda networking going on, being a dsmer i know these cars need alot of attention and it helps to have some people around the area that know what their doing. so whos around, come on, not all at once guys

hey, i see u everyday what are you talking about? LOL

over her in waverly isn't much better man, i'm on 7 forums for different cars, and not a single local person is on any of them

Im in Hendersonville.

never in clarksville.

sometimes in the boro. GnS FTW.

im the manager at advance auto in Hville if you want to drop in.

I usually hang out at HH Gregg parking lot on Fridays from 9pm-11ish then hit the track. I just recently had the motor rebuilt with Wiseco Forged pistons and Scat rods and I am now getting some nasty lifter tick. I am going to be replacing those shortly. I plan on doing it myself but have never done anything like that before, should be interesting. :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
clean car bro...just not a fan of that scoop in the hood LOL

Repped ya, I don't really like it either but the previous owner told me that when he put the fmic on the car ran a little warm and that scoop works as a heat extractor and it works.. Go figure. I would've just put ducts in the front bumper..

How the heck do I add rep for you? I can't figure it out.. Lol

hey redliner............... is your car parked at a house back in hidden hills dr? i think your like a few houses over from me, and i've never seen the car in action,

my wife took a girl in her college home one day and i saw one similar to this.

nice plaza photo BTW

i'm Brandon Keele I'm the painter at Carls Collision Center II have been for 8 years.

hey redliner............... is your car parked at a house back in hidden hills dr? i think your like a few houses over from me, and i've never seen the car in action,

nice plaza photo BTW

i'm Brandon Keele I'm the painter at Carls Collision Center II have been for 8 years.

Ahhhh. A painter. Maybe a fellow dsm'er wont quote me 4000 for paint and dent removal like Bumpus did. ROFL

nice...if the car is running warm from an fmic setup than the fmic setup itself is causing the issue...try getting a short route piping kit for it! that should cool it down...adding too much piping causes boost to have to travel further which causes lag which can cause heat....have you looked into the vrsf piping kit? best kit you can get for the price really...

The Reputation Points System was created to help members immediately identify the helpful/knowledgable members of the site and to create an entry-level membership group to give New Members a way to prove themselves to the community by contributing good info. The main reason you'd need points is to move from New Member status to Proven Member status on our site (read more on Membership Status). The only people who can give you points are the Wisemen and the Moderators.
How the system works:
It's actually very simple. Post detailed, helpful tech info and you'll be eligible for Reputation Points. Someone will recommend you be given points or a Wiseman/Moderator will recognize your contributions and will give you points. If you're a New Member you only need to be awarded points once or twice and you'll be moved up to the Proven Member group.

How to give points:
Only Wisemen and Moderators can give out points.

How to build your reputation and earn points:
The best way to build your reputation is to answer tech questions in great detail with correct information, without being rude or insulting. Only give advice on subjects you have first-hand experience with. Do not post hearsay or misinformation. Use good grammar and the spell check feature. If you're a helpful contributing member in our community, the site leaders will notice and give you positive reputation points. Another great way to receive points is to post detailed Articles/Tutorials for others to learn from.

so find a wiseman or moderator...ask him to rep me LOL if thats what you want!

Ahhhh. A painter. Maybe a fellow dsm'er wont quote me 4000 for paint and dent removal like Bumpus did. ROFL

naw man I've been treatin people right lately just so i can afford my engine.

nice plaza photo BTW

Yea that is my Dad's house.. I used to live across the street. I need some side moldings painted what would you charge me? Do you wanna help out with my rebuild?

I think I remember you now Brandon didn't you used to date a girl named Bridgette Bayne?

If you work where i think you work then you used to work (or maybe still do) with Chris Grey and Dusti Mortan right? I like Dusti but I don't like Chris he always treated me like shit because he had track cars and I have always had turbo cars.. He is a spoiled rich kid who always had racecar's so he could call everyone elses stuf junk..

actually they worked where i work ... meaning i worked with mathew king before he became manager with carls, i went with him and I am still the only person along with mathew that are the original ppl,, I'd say including them 2 around 17 ppl have come and gone through the shop. yet i remain.
thats what happens when your good at what you do
i actually got them 2 the jobs their,, what a stupid mistake, idiots with nothing more than just talk,.i am not friends with them, nor have i been for a few years,,

yeah i dated her like what 11yrs ago......... crazzy, u know me but not I ,you.

as for the moldings no biggie..

and for the oe paint job,, no such thing with me,, I'm not aragant, I am verry confident in my abilites. I've ###### painted over 100,000 cars so far....if not more.

check out my MR bumper thread to see what i mean when i say better than factory... anyways, if i don't have to do the jams, lately i've been droping the price to $800-$1000 for an all over.

actually they worked where i work ... meaning i worked with mathew king before he became manager with carls, i went with him and I am still the only person along with mathew that are the original ppl,, I'd say including them 2 around 17 ppl have come and gone through the shop. yet i remain.
thats what happens when your good at what you do
i actually got them 2 the jobs their,, what a stupid mistake, idiots with nothing more than just talk,.i am not friends with them, nor have i been for a few years,,

yeah i dated her like what 11yrs ago......... crazzy, u know me but not I ,you.

as for the moldings no biggie..

and for the oe paint job,, no such thing with me,, I'm not aragant, I am verry confident in my abilites. I've ###### painted over 100,000 cars so far....if not more.

check out my MR bumper thread to see what i mean when i say better than factory... anyways, if i don't have to do the jams, lately i've been droping the price to $800-$1000 for an all over.

Well how about fixing a little hail damage and paint?

i hope, i do not get repremanded for answering your questions.... I haven't in any manor tried to exploit buisness through the site.....
but give or take that price i posted a couple hundred depending on how bad it is.

Maybe you can get me a job.. I get out of the army in a month. I am then going back to school (NADC) for auto and autobody..

i in no manor mean to discontent your wanting to learn this stuff, but we laugh when we here a nadc or any other school studant wants to get a job,,,

those schools are jokes! they are a waste of money.
their training is far from up to date and they don't teach you the ways each in-depndant shop runs,

the best way to learn and get a job is get your foot in the door cleaning floors etc, and having people teach you along the way, then you slowly work your way up the ranks when you become better and so on......

right now i got my bro-n-law a job 6 months ago and he's doing verry well, he didn't know a thing but being a blank canvas is much easier to form the way we need him, than having a know everything attitude from some studant out of school, chris grey and a few other boys all went to school and were the laziest dumbest employees we have ever hired.........

When I have earned my education from burning my ass off in the desert and gettin shot at you can bet your ass im gonna use it. If you think that I am anything like the rich kids around Wavo who had their mommies and daddies pay for there schooling then you have another thing comin man. Matt King knows me well and he knows that I am no slacker. The difference between me and Chris Grey is that I will make something of myself because I have no choice. I can't run back to mommy and daddy if things don't work out. Laughing at someone who went the extra mile to get an education is kinda immature wouldn't you think? The reason I know you and you don't know me is because when I was growing up I had to work my ass off for everything I had and didn't hang in social circles..

hold up.........

i am getting mixed signals in what your writting.... i didn't mean any disrespect. I was just telling you how it is , for real.

Now if your wanting to go the extra mile and really impress body shops with your skill their are some great schools out their!
unfortunately none of them are in TN if your intrested I'll see if i can find the info i have for ya.

as for the whole social comment.... that was off the wall and seemed slightly slanted torward me.......

I am one of the most un-social people you'll really meet. Mathew can confirm.

I to have had a full time job since i was 13, while being homeschooled till i graduated. garbage man for 3 years, the boot warehouse, worked for atlas van lines moving people all around the united states for 4 years, metal works...roofing, and then this which i have put my heart and soul into, and i did not go to college for it, I got paid to learn it.

it would be a good idea to really learn the buisness aspect of it too, so you could really make your way to the verry top ya know. so some sort of college training for that could be in order.

I think we both got mixed signals really.. At first I thought that you were comparing me to Chris and Dustin but I guess you really weren't. My comment about the social circle was not aimed at you like you were a plaza rich kid and you should know what I mean by that.. I was saying more that you wouldn't have known me because I was always busy. Even my own friends didn't "hang" with me very often..

A way for me to help you understand that I am not like Chris and I have had to earn everything I have..

i hope, i do not get repremanded for answering your questions.... I haven't in any manor tried to exploit buisness through the site.....
but give or take that price i posted a couple hundred depending on how bad it is.

Just tryin to help a fellow dsmer while also helping myself. :thumb: I could send you pics. LOL

And as for NADC i think its hit or miss. I had 2 cousins enter and graduate at the same time. One could build and tune anything you ask him to and the other well, couldnt even follow a wiring diagram. Auto schools in general can have a bad rep. I have family in North Carolina and my uncle is a mechanic and every time a UTI graduate comes in lookin for a job it makes him cringe. Just dont start blaring off saying youre smarter than everyone in the shops (Unless you really are! Ive met some horrid mechanics).

Just tryin to help a fellow dsmer while also helping myself. :thumb: I could send you pics. LOL

And as for NADC i think its hit or miss. I had 2 cousins enter and graduate at the same time. One could build and tune anything you ask him to and the other well, couldnt even follow a wiring diagram. Auto schools in general can have a bad rep. I have family in North Carolina and my uncle is a mechanic and every time a UTI graduate comes in lookin for a job it makes him cringe. Just dont start blaring off saying youre smarter than everyone in the shops (Unless you really are! Ive met some horrid mechanics).

The shop where my car is parked is where I learned everything I know.. The school is just so I have a back ground and not looked at as a shade tree mechanic..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back