The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsm or import clubs in maryland..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtd91gst

Probationary Member
Apr 9, 2013
Mechanicsville, Maryland
I have a 1g eclipse I live around Waldorf maryland looking to see if there's even any car clubs left dsm or just import all the sites I see have not been updated since 08..

Or if any one is looking to start one let me know

I started my own club in maryland it's called the headless horsemen we have chapters in ca,va,and ny if you want to join let me know we are not just a dsm club..

Not enough dsms to really have a car club. A few of us try to hang out when we can.

i drive an evo and work in baltimore. let me know if anything goes down! thanks!

I live in Waldorf and should have my 3000gt back on the road this weekend

Any of you local guys around the Annapolis area?

well im in and out of baltimore, MD area. Usual hang-out spot is Moore Automotive in Fairfax, VA which is almost the like the HQ for CCEVO club -- I have no affiliation with their membership although I do know quite a few of their members -- all of whom seem pretty cool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back