1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Dsm North of Tampa

Posted by JoeAbbs, Sep 21, 2019

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. JoeAbbs

JoeAbbs Probationary Member

Joined Sep 12, 2019
    Spring Hill, Florida
    Looks like there hasn't been a post here in YEARS... I recently purchased 99 gst spyder & am looking to meet up with fellow dem members to basically shoot the sh** maybe watch a few UFC fights or a football game. I'm also thinking I'd like to do most of the work (that I can) on my car so I know it's been done right. ANYONE still own one of these 2g eclipses around SPRING HILL fl ?? If so hit me up !!!

73  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Down_South_DSM

Down_South_DSM Probationary Member

Joined May 13, 2019
    Independence, Kentucky
    I'd say yes if I was down there and my GSX was finished. I grew up around that area as well.

Street Build 250  11

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. BLACK'98DSM

BLACK'98DSM Proven Member

Joined Feb 9, 2019
    Hoover, Alabama
    I occasionally head down to different parts of FL. Next time I do I can shoot you a PM.

Don't hold you breath though, I said occassionally! LOL Not sure what part I'll be in next time though, or If I'll take the Eclipse

Road Race Build 2K  25

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

340  3

2012 Murray Explorer Dune
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

257  6

2009 Troy Bilt Bronco
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles
  4. JoeAbbs

JoeAbbs Probationary Member

Joined Sep 12, 2019
    Spring Hill, Florida
    Trust me I totally understand. I work ALL the time and i'm lucky if I get an entire day off from work nevertheless time to go on vacation, perks of being self-employed I guess.

I was also hoping to possibly pick a few local guys brains (in person) on DIY stuff on the 2g gst spyder I just picked up LOL

73  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    BLACK'98DSM likes this.