The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM memorabilia

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyDizzum

Probationary Member
Apr 28, 2012
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Wanted to put up for sale some hand made DSM memorabilia that my wife made. We figured because there is an obvious lack of DSM memorabilia that we could try and offer some cool pieces to our fellow DSM'rs.

She starts with a virgin piece of wood hand draws the design onto the wood, she then hand burns the wood, and stains it. She can also do other designs like Evolution, GVR4, and we could even do 3000 GT. She's done quite a few of these and even an intricate Maserati she can also do anything personalized!

Hope you enjoy the design and I think it would make a great addition to your home or garage, a great way to collaborate DSM's. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Located in Upper sandusky near Mansfield
Asking price is 45$
Can make wall hang-able or add a nice stand for an extra 5$
you can pick it up locally, or accept paypal as well as postal money order. I do prefer paypal because it protects buyer and seller and I would like complete satisfaction for both of us. Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back