The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Dsm meetup middle tn area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gst1126

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2008
murfreesboro, Tennessee
Just wondering I know the Dsm meet spot as of right now is at tn speed sport and that's cool and all. But where is everyone coming from? Is there a more central location. Little more open and lit? I know some of y'all are from madison area. Antioch area. Few from Murfreesboro. There are literally a 1000 places to meet in Murfreesboro area and cops are cool and the car scene is pretty decent. Im open to suggestions also. I just didn't know if anyone was coming to these meets from north of Nashville so seems like a little bit of a drive going through and past Nashville when most our south of the Nashville area. Thoughts? No means saying change to Murfreesboro just looking at other options. Maybe even set up a day we all meet once a month at like Dave and busters. Something along those lines.

We have quite a few people from clarksville coming down. I'm open to other suggestions but for now speedsport seems to be very central. I wouldn't mind some better lighting though.

Sent from my phone fool.

I haven't been there in quiet awhile but I always remember that place being dark. What about like Opry mills mall? The Dave and busters. Wonder if that would work

I haven't been there in quiet awhile but I always remember that place being dark. What about like Opry mills mall? The Dave and busters. Wonder if that would work
Scared of the Dark?:D Im down for either location theyre both almost 50 miles away for us

I just like talking cars and being able to see what im looking at.. Im down for whatever..

Generally unless the weather is awful. Are you on Facebook? If so we have a group on there that is pretty active. Post your name and ill invite you or go search for tnmog.

Sent from my phone fool.

Hey guys id love to meet up and see what the scene is like here , im about a month(or sooner) away from finishing my first DSM, a 96 GSX. im down in the Franklin area. if you want to send me an invite on FB my name is Austin Broyles, my pic is of my car. Thanks alot

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back