The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM meets VIP...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vip is for luxary cars, putting large rims on them slamming them and tinting the windows. There is a modified mag i think with a description of what Vip is though even I forgot the whole explanation. It's mainly for people with Expensive luxary cars such as Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, etc. That's the reason I don't think it looks right on this car.

hey is your car white now? theres a guy on vipstylecars.com who has the same car same rims.but i guess a little more beat up and hes about the same area as you

same car
i got banned from Vipstylecars.
my car was white, it recently got painted.

The rims look too showy. Keep it racer

Vip is for luxary cars, putting large rims on them slamming them and tinting the windows. There is a modified mag i think with a description of what Vip is though even I forgot the whole explanation. It's mainly for people with Expensive luxary cars such as Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, etc. That's the reason I don't think it looks right on this car.

What I meant to put was VIP style. That better?

The both look awesome. The VIP isn't ugly I don't know why people are saying that. It just doesn't look like every other 2g eclipse out there so people think it isn't " clean". "Clean" = same car as everyone else + the same sets of rims recycled through. Words like hideous and awful don't even belong here. There is nothing gawdy about it and nothing large and bulgy that doesn't flow either. So where does the basis for these comments come?

That's exactly what it is... Kinda like the JDM loving honda guys. They see a honda/acura with something out of the norm and declare rice.

What I meant to put was VIP style. That better?

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Someone just asked what VIP was. I was simply explaining to the best of my knowledge. I also said I didn't like it just as in its not my style. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It's not ugly or anything the car is still clean, but it's just not my style. Hope I cleared things up.

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Someone just asked what VIP was. I was simply explaining to the best of my knowledge. I also said I didn't like it just as in its not my style. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It's not ugly or anything the car is still clean, but it's just not my style. Hope I cleared things up.

Yea I know what you mean. It's all good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back