The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM meets VIP...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry, but I think that is just hideous. But the photoshopping craftsmanship is great.

Original pic is so much nicer. I guess is a good photoshop job, but I don't see the appeal of the VIP look.

Yeah that is Jess's DSM. I seen that beauty in person. It's an absolute piece of work. She would smoke me in a heartbeat. The gold rims look nice. Not so much for the bumper.

nice job i like it not a fan of the wheel choice....maybe all silver and you should have taken off the hood pins and a tad bit lower but pretty dope man

I think it looks better then pretty much every other kit I have seen.

Will Castro would be proud.

^Unique Autosports owner for you al that dont know. I know i know, i watch the show.

James:laser::talon:

<3 Jess's car.
The lines don't really match up on the VIP. It may look better if you get rid of the line above the front license plate. Smooth that out and see if it lines up a little better!

The both look awesome. The VIP isn't ugly I don't know why people are saying that. It just doesn't look like every other 2g eclipse out there so people think it isn't " clean". "Clean" = same car as everyone else + the same sets of rims recycled through. Words like hideous and awful don't even belong here. There is nothing gawdy about it and nothing large and bulgy that doesn't flow either. So where does the basis for these comments come?

I have seen far wose actual body kits, so in that reguard it's not that bad. Do I like it, no. Do I think it looks like crap? No, it is ok but not my style.

And yes your photoshop skills are impressive. I have often wondered how my car would look with X wheel. Looks like you could do that pretty easy. Wish I had skills like that.

Edit- I think 99 worded it better than me, as I pretty much thought the same. The reason I hate most all body kits is because they don't seem to flow with the lines of the car well. Because there going after a paticuler look insted of augmenting the lines of it. And your "idea" or vision whatever you want to call it flows pretty well. So it's not bad at all, just not my cup of tea.

i warn you, never post up your adress on these forums,... I will find you and make you pay for hurting my eyes so...

seriously, whoever thought vip was a good idea must be on some serious drugs....

shave the wing
add trim on the doors
and more camber

and it MIGHT be kinda vip style

Can someone explain to me what vip is?

glad you asked that question
shameless plug for my car
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

traditional/modern vip styling...more traditional though

The original photo obviously kicks ass. Anyone know the names of the rims on the original? I love 5-spokes. :)

hey is your car white now? theres a guy on vipstylecars.com who has the same car same rims.but i guess a little more beat up and hes about the same area as you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back