The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM meet up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdiaz1989

Probationary Member
Dec 23, 2011
Clarksville, Tennessee
What's up guys? I'm new to the Tennessee area. Any meets going on this weekend? Just wanting to chill, and see what the Tennessee DSM scene has to offer. I've seen a few dsm tuners on the road but no organized meet ups.

Im down.... I have weekends and most nights off because of my new job.

If you guys want to travel to Knoxville, we got one we're doing on January 14th. We got 20 people signed up at the moment. If you guys are interested I'll reply with all the info.

Alright so it will be from noon to 4pm on January 14th up at Fastech Motorsports , which is located at 1608 Topside Road Louisville, Tennessee 37777. There will be food and drinks and you can do 3 dyno pulls for $60. Its going to be a lot of fun and so far we have 20 people signed up so far you can RSVP on Facebook if you have one Mitsu Meet | Facebook

Hahaha. The could be our meet! Lol. Well let's start planning something for real. Anybody have any thoughts on a location? Maybe the speedsport parking lot? Any ideas would be appreciated. I think north of town so all of our Clarksville folks could show.

LOL well we can have our first meet in my garage requirements will be to bring at least 1 car part per person to finish my laser. the person who brings link will be the person who gets to help tune my car so we can then have meets at tenn speed sport

im free whenever... but just so you know weds night is Dave and busters meet and thursday is already a meet at speedsport (if its not cold)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back