The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM meet soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ndGearPull

Probationary Member
Aug 13, 2010
Bellevue, Nebraska
Hey, Im trying to get a dsm meet started up soon. Somewhere in Omaha. Goin to arizona for a week so I wont be back until the 21st so itll have to be sometime after that. Everyone let me know if you want to have this meet. call/txt anytime if you want. 517-1149.
thanks
Mike

Yeah for sure. I couldn't get the day off for the swap meet, but if we talk a week or so in advanced I should be able to get it off.

I'm from Elkhorn, but we had a meet at Shadow Ridge and that was well placed for most of the Omaha DSMers and CB too!

Or theres other places around hw 6 between Omaha and Lincoln for those guys :)

im down... just let me know... we can always do it at chads shop if he will let us... just gotta talk to him and if we do it there no trouble with public property...

Thats so true. Good for Chad too if it gets people to buy things haha.

i have not met chad yet. we could do it there and that would be better and easier than trying to get permission from a company to do it in their parking lot. if someone can please ask him about it i would appreciate it.

Another meet sounds good. I start law school again on monday, and my car has the motor out of it as of this week, but hey....

Here are two pics of the fun I have been having.

Attachments

• _1020663.jpg
    _1020663.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 149
  • _1020700.jpg
    _1020700.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 146
i know how you feel. i just had to do an engine swap because i bought my 2g with engine nock and was goin out to my buddys because he has a sexy ass gst and it blew a rod thru the front of the block on the way there

Chad and some of the guys that hang with us just went to the shootout. We just got back monday night and chad has a lot of work to catch up on. I will ask chad next week when he would like to have another meet. FYI the shop car made 522hp and went a best of 10.64@133mph at the shootout:hellyeah:

i work with him and mentioned it to him.... hes interested there is just no set date yet....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back