The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

\- DSM Meet Las Vegas (Henderson Area) March 21, 2005 -/

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh shit I meant 2006!!!!! LOL I was in a hurry to make the flyer i was sleepy! :(

But i fixed it :)

can u fix the 21st too and put like the 24th or 25th i think more ppl would be able to show up:rocks:

can u fix the 21st too and put like the 24th or 25th i think more ppl would be able to show up

Yeah...I might even come down with some people if it's the 24th or 25th!!! Some evos, vr-4s and what not. I haven't been there in a while. When I was in 8th grade or something was the last time...besides being born there:D...for real though. Let us know. Tuesday is kind of a weird day IMO. Even maybe Thursday or Friday. I am on Spring break that week too, but I have to work, but could get it off if needed and changed. Sweet flyer man...I got scarred for a second when I saw that it was a new thread, but it said 2005...ROFL

yeah tuesday is a really wierd day..but if everyone agrees on a friday or sat or another day i guess majority wins right? the 25th would be perfect especially if we cruised down the strip and uhm yeah i dont wanna say show off but uhm maybe just get some attention and let ppl know dsm's are still up....and plus if we come around some :notgood: hondas:notgood: i bet they would feel like oh shit im surrounded by mitsus:thumb: ...now im getting the idea of making it a dsm,evo,3000gt meet...would u guys think that would be better...??? and especially if some were lady DSMers...now that would be pretty dope...well just making suggestions but to make it fun i say start the meet like around noon and not when the sun down :nono: ....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back