The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Meet in St. Louis area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91orangeGST

15+ Year Contributor
May 25, 2004
Winfield, Missouri
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPRING DSM MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to start the year off with a great Dsm meet! I would like to meet up around the St. Louis area on Saturday March 19th.

The day would consist of meeting up at a local park and having a cook out or maybe meeting up at a local hooters. Which ever is best for you guys also what the weather prefers! After that we can go for a cruise on some of the nice back road and let our cars loose! :thumb:

Please post only if you can make it also post what dish you can bring for the cook out. I'll update the post in a couple days with a location of the meet, but it will be west of St. louis in the St. charles county area. Please reply if you can make it!!!

My car will still be in the shop on the 19th. But i am down for anything in April.

im not familar with st. louis too much but it be cool to meet with fellow dsmers. my wife may come so hooters be out of the question. if she dont come then hell yeah, cha ching.

Kyle!!! How about this, make it an ALL MITSU MEET. Any and every Mitsu model invited. There is already a thread started in one of the EVO forums set date on June 4-5. On the 4th we go to the location, go out to dinner hang out. Saturday, we hang out all day, BBQ and get pics, cruise, etc. Then leave on Sat. night. How about the La Quinta Inn down 370? All you guys let me know what you think. Peace

Steve

Who ever wants to come to the meets can. Im not going to denie anyone to join the meet. It just about hanging out, cars and having fun and everyone will agree with that. Im not sure on the location yet bc Im trying to find the best and easiest to find location available. Since everyone isnt from this area. I will have the location posted in a couple days, but I think it would be best for everyone to meet up at the park area bc we will have a BBQ going and we wont have to worry about business owners telling us to leave the parking lot. So far we have 2 others dsms coming that arent on this site, so a total of 5! We need more People!!!! :cry:

Add to the list if your able to make it!!!

91ornageGST
97eagletalonesi
shogun7g

Add to the list if your able to make it!!!

91ornageGST
97eagletalonesi
shogun7g
greenmachine97

If the car's running I may drop by. Have you posted this on stlsr?

Which hooters? Westport? Soco? Obviously not union station. I MIGHT be down, pending weather and travel schedule.

I have set the location to the Bush Wild life park off of HWY 40-61 and 94. I will have the exact directions to the park on tomorrow, but the time is set for 1pm on Saturday, March 19th. This will give everyone enough time to drive and not wake up at 7 am! The reason why I picked this location is because it is easy to get to and It some of the best country roads in Missouri! :thumb:

Please post what side dishes you will bring and please make sure you add yourself to the list so I can figure out how much food I have to bring!!!

P.S. I also posted it on Gatewaydsm.org and I will be soon posting it on stlsr tonight.

The destination has been CHANGED due to feed back I ve gotten. The new destination is hooters in South county. The time is set to meet at 5pm and eat at 6pm. That will give us a good hour to look at each others cars! The address is 7517 S. Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63125 So just type that into mapquest and it will give you the best directions.

Also we have about 10-12 Evos that are going to join us, so lets pull together and have a good meet!

i wont be able to make it then since its gonna be at hooters(nothing wrong with hooters, my wife will be with me) but since its at 5pm i just got a new job due to being fired a few days ago and work the grave yard shift dont wanna ask off any days just yet. sorry i was looking foward to the meet. i work at 10pm -7am dont wanna chance being late

Maybe we can do a dyno day down at Addreniline. I know they have a cheap dyno day at the end of every month? I know its a 2wd dyno so you AWD our out of luck unless you want to dyno in FWD mode. shogun7g works there, he can hook us up :thumb:

thats a good idea. The meet is on as far as I know, so I hope to see you guys out there!

HE NEVER SHOWED UP LOL!!! :tease: why he did not show up i don't know me and a few guys went out for a cruise but he sure as hell wasnt there LOL i think he lost his credibility at this place

WHY WOULD A PERSON NOT SHOW UP TO HIS OWN MEET?! i'm personaly insulted LOL come on man

why werent you there?! i wanted to meet you!

Rob your such a ###! You dont even have a DSM!!! You have a ### ass sentra that sucks bigger balls than your sister OMG !!! You car is so shitty it has a white body kit on it and everyone knows you as TWOTONE!!! LOL! So when you have a DSM then you can talk shit, but for now go back to your ### ass sentra forum!!!! Also you never showed up ###! ROFL ROFL ROFL

It seems my identity has been unmasked.......... good job :thumb: Its is true i do drive a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V and only my rear bumper is white still!! BUT THIS IS TRUE Kyle here stood you guys up so he could ride in MY CAR to FLORIDA he left his car home because he knew it would not make it down there so he asked and begged me to be able to ride mine down there!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
the funnest thing is that he don't even get laid while we were down on SPRING BREAK at Panama Beach!!!!

but in all honesty it was a spare the moment trip it was not planned out so i hope you people aren't holding a grudge ageist him :nono:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back