The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM meet in Chicago? Let make it happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some of us from ChitownDSM are meeting at Charlie's tomorrow. If you guys aren't on there yet, you need to be....especially for the Chicagoland area.

Yo invite me to chitown

dude...chitowndsm.com

let me tell you guys right now, proper spelling and punctuation is a must just like on here.

and on another note, did any of you DSM'ers in lake county show up to the meet tonight at B-dubs in waukegan? we had a great turnout tonight, some bad ass EVOs were there, lots of teggys also. only saw like 2 or 3 DSM's.

Some of us from ChitownDSM are meeting at Charlie's tomorrow. If you guys aren't on there yet, you need to be....especially for the Chicagoland area.

I only read a tidbit on it, my question is, is he serious about the strippers? LOL

No strippers. But we had a good time. Terry climbed on the roof. Charlie's roomate got piss drunk and fell asleep in his puke. And Art gave me a good base tune on Link.

no strippers. But we had a good time. Terry climbed on the roof. Charlie's roomate got piss drunk and fell asleep in his puke. And art gave me a good base tune on link.

LOL win

Yo guys its goin down this thursday at 7 PM.....Buffalo Wild Wings in waukegan off of Highway 94...Bring ya homies...

Isnt that kind of early? we usually meet up there at around 9-11ish

ok guys the meet in on for 8 O CLCOCK tomorow the 28th....8 PM ...........SHOW UP !!!!!!!!!!!! Ill call all you guys I have number for now

yo tomorrow night 8 PM buffalo wild wings in waukegan off of 94. 8 PM.

Well, seeing as how Bill and I only showed up because ulof the bad weather. We ended up racing some hondas. Not bad. Let's show up next time guys.....rain or not. Next meet is in 2 weeks on wed night. 9 pm BWW in waikegan.

Dang, pretty deep shit up in hurr. What is this Strats place? I heard only JMD donk drivers pimp that turf.

I would stay away if you can't roll 5 cars strong with crooked stickers down your windshield, you'll get street-drifted right out of thurr. Serious street-racers only, so I hear. Not that I would know.

There's some JDM katz from this site you should PM to find out about the street racing underground leauge they have at Strats. Again, so I "hear". You better come prepared with some mad flow, son. If you can't provide the chedda to back up your ride, they won't let you have the crackers.

You have to put everything on the line, and never lose. Because (so I hear) that once you're invited to the Strats underground racing arena, getting out is hard. So you best come straight-up ready to possibly lose your ride. Those boyz at Strats are legit. Straight Osama-style, kid.

Dang, pretty deep shit up in hurr. What is this Strats place? I heard only JMD donk drivers pimp that turf.

I would stay away if you can't roll 5 cars strong with crooked stickers down your windshield, you'll get street-drifted right out of thurr. Serious street-racers only, so I hear. Not that I would know.

There's some JDM katz from this site you should PM to find out about the street racing underground leauge they have at Strats. Again, so I "hear". You better come prepared with some mad flow, son. If you can't provide the chedda to back up your ride, they won't let you have the crackers.

You have to put everything on the line, and never lose. Because (so I hear) that once you're invited to the Strats underground racing arena, getting out is hard. So you best come straight-up ready to possibly lose your ride. Those boyz at Strats are legit. Straight Osama-style, kid.

Guys dont listen to this clown. He didn't have what it takes to be a real street racer. He's the same guy that told me my 1g dsm could never be an airplane, but I'm in the process of converting into a drift airplane, FTW! DSM airplane = awesomesauce. He's a hater, not a participator. When's the next meet? Maybe I'll drive/fly my 1g over!!

Guys dont listen to this clown. He didn't have what it takes to be a real street racer. He's the same guy that told me my 1g dsm could never be an airplane, but I'm in the process of converting into a drift airplane, FTW! DSM airplane = awesomesauce. He's a hater, not a participator. When's the next meet? Maybe I'll drive/fly my 1g over!!

Whatever, man. Yeah, maybe I am not welcome there, but it's a harsh world at Strats filled with real racers. I just wanted to give these nubs a heads up, bro.

Your 1g plane project won't work. My uncle works for Crest Toothpaste as a floride injector for the last 20 years, and he said 1gs can't fly. Asshole.

Whatever, man. Yeah, maybe I am not welcome there, but it's a harsh world at Strats filled with real racers. I just wanted to give these nubs a heads up, bro.

Your 1g plane project won't work. My uncle works for Crest Toothpaste as a floride injector for the last 20 years, and he said 1gs can't fly. Asshole.

I bet your uncle can't inject floride for sh1t. You say it won't work, but I have a team of people with aviation experience working with me to make this a 1g like you ain't never seen before, son. It doesn't matter if my aviation experts were only baggage handlers, they have the kind of hands on experience with aircrafts that I need to make my 1g grace the skies of SHYYYYYYYYYYY-TOWN! Now quit hating, get off your high horse (or should I say pony) and go brush your teeth with some Crest and realize that you've been owned, foo.

I bet your uncle can't inject floride for sh1t. You say it won't work, but I have a team of people with aviation experience working with me to make this a 1g like you ain't never seen before, son. It doesn't matter if my aviation experts were only baggage handlers, they have the kind of hands on experience with aircrafts that I need to make my 1g grace the skies of SHYYYYYYYYYYY-TOWN! Now quit hating, get off your high horse (or should I say pony) and go brush your teeth with some Crest and realize that you've been owned, foo.

Piss off. My boyz boy has a twin turbo GSX Talon with 600hp. Dual blowing-off valves that runs Strats, jerk. He also swapped the motor with an RSX and the driveshaft from a JDM Focus. Talk to him if you think your car is fast. His name is Rocco and he wears Affliction shirts.

Piss off. My boyz boy has a twin turbo GSX Talon with 600hp. Dual blowing-off valves that runs Strats, jerk. He also swapped the motor with an RSX and the driveshaft from a JDM Focus. Talk to him if you think your car is fast. His name is Rocco and he wears Affliction shirts.

I was going to do dual blowing off valves but someone told me it's not good for the windshield wiper motor to have all that extra stress??? Word on the streetz is that there is a green mitsubishi mirage that rolls in hot every weekend at strats, his record is like 50 - 0. Someone needs to tell him to calm down, its a mirage.

I was going to do dual blowing off valves but someone told me it's not good for the windshield wiper motor to have all that extra stress??? Word on the streetz is that there is a green mitsubishi mirage that rolls in hot every weekend at strats, his record is like 50 - 0. Someone needs to tell him to calm down, its a mirage.

That's real right thurr. I heard his main competition is a Tibron, pal.

I'm out of school now i can go to a lot of meets. I have like a car gang at school of tuners (no hondas).

OKAY guys when is a good date for the next meet? I was thinking maybe june 22nd at 9 PM....We can meet in chicago by the lake perhaps and do a downtown cruise? or same place as always BWW off 94. Lemme know guys to get the ball rolling

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back