The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM meet in Chicago? Let make it happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yo guys watsup, I was thinking of starting up a list of dates we can all meet. I was thinking a weekday night maybe monday or thursday. Let me know what all works and we shall make a date of it. call me with questions or concerns 847 877 0657

Have you guys ever heard of strats in villa park? last summer me and a few friends would drive up there every weekend. And there is usually all different kinds of cars/bikes.

Okay guys , here is the plan. This upcoming thursday well have a meet because like my self, a few of you work late on weekends. I was thinking around 7 Pm we start the meet, then go out to eat or just chill. Let me know on here if you can show or whatnot. Try and bring other car guys too, or gurls. Call me if you have any questions 847 877 0657 ChiTownHussla AKA Sosa. thanks

O btw I had the Buffalo wild wings off of 94 in mind. By Waukegan I believe. any comments or other places ### post

_
We should have a meet on a Friday or a Saturday.

Well from the info I have been getting from a few of you, weekends are bad. I also work nights on the weekend. We Could do two. Like one this week then the weekend after we can do a sat.

Please post up suggestions for the meeting spot. I know the buffalo wild wings is where you all met last year so I say there. Let me know what you guys wanna do and where

Hey i was wondering for the next meet if we could do it in Schaumburg? Possibly at Fuddruckers off Golf road?
Also is there any chance that we could meet up on a Friday or Saturday afternoon/night? Because i'm in college and since the school year is coming to a close the work load is getting ridiculous. :( I could possibly do Thursday nights but can't really stay long.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back