The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Meet Hamilton NJ AMC24

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wash my car. You know your almost as funny as John. Hey bruce is this better, i used punctuation and caps. LOL
Yes, much better, there is still hope for you. :)

liquidnote said:
it was fun corey can play some pool but bruce hustled every one.......hey scott just one little tip for the next meet WASH YOUR CAR!!!!! hey bruce thanks for checking out my car.
Rusty yes but hustling, I wish. :tease: me.

As for the car, I have done some reading last night both on here and nabr, it does sound like the beginning stage of rod knock, is your BS still intact? I recommend pulling the oil pan and look for metal shavings as well as bearing cap discoloration before jumping into conclusions.

NjTSi said:
It was great to meet all you guys that came out. Its also good to see some more DSMers around these parts. Also, thanks for all the compliments on the car, it means alot
Jeff with the clean white 1Ga? You should've heard what these bastards had to say about your car after you left. :D ROFL j/k

It was great to meet all you guys that came out. Its also good to see some more DSMers around these parts. Also, thanks for all the compliments on the car, it means alot :thumb:

Jeff :talon:

Jeff with the clean white 1Ga? You should've heard what these bastards had to say about your car after you left. :D ROFL j/k

LOL, I don't think there was anything bad you could say about that car except I saw you missed a little spot of brake dust on your rims j/k. I used to hate the look of 1g's, but now for whatever reason I love white 1g's and kinda like the rest of 'em, if only that were the case 5 years ago..... Seriously Jeff, amazingly clean setup, love the manifold too.

Thanks again guys. Oh, I almost forgot to ask if any one got pissed about the burnout? You guys all know how HONDA drivers are ROFL

It's ok, we all have a rice buddy here and there, mine is Corey. :D

I thought your new one was John with his flying car?
Or Brad with his stickers? :D

Tell you what if someone comes across a black hatch with stock spoiler at a junk yard I'll get rid of my spoiler, until then all money will be spent/saved for performance parts

I thought I was your rice buddy :( ;)

Glad to hear the meet was a success. Come next season I'm definitely down to come hang out and/or race (at the track of course). Anyway, update on my car: The talon is currently undergoing the knife for a head removal (just have to remove turbo and t-belt now). I'm currently talking to different shops for a quote and have determined I'll be going 1mm over valves, springs/retainers, and some BC280 cams.

Anybody have another shop they could reference me to?

corey, I have a stock lowrise 3pc spoiler from a GSX that you can have. LMK

Wash my car. You know your almost as funny as John. Hey bruce is this better, i used punctuation and caps. LOL

Hey man, ever heard from your machinist guy? Sorry for not answering your IM, my AIM is always on but I'm 95% never on the computer.

P.S., If I was there, Bruce and I would have gone head to head for HUSTLER status ROFL Of course, his G35 makes him 10x more pimp then I am. Well, until I unleash the power of the 1G nonturbo on his asian ass!

P.P.S:
Me... LOL!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If I was there, Bruce and I would have gone head to head for HUSTLER status ROFL Of course
Your assumption was false, my asian ass got handed to me by Brad, I think he might be ready to play for money next time.:D

Did you get a chance for a leakdown test? 105 psi cound be anything, I really think you should before pulling the head. Call me when you get a chance so we can talk about your car more before you pull the head.

corey, I have a stock lowrise 3pc spoiler from a GSX that you can have. LMK

I've actually got the stock spoiler sitting under my bed, I just don't want to have to deal with having the holes in the hatch filled. I know I'm lazy. Maybe I'll just use electrical tape, I've already got some on the rear 1/4 panels b/c I didn't get those holes filled, LOL

it was fun corey can play some pool but bruce hustled every one.......hey scott just one little tip for the next meet WASH YOUR CAR!!!!! hey bruce thanks for checking out my car.

I believe it was I who hustled bruce... isnt that right??? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

As for the car, I have done some reading last night both on here and nabr, it does sound like the beginning stage of rod knock, is your BS still intact? I recommend pulling the oil pan and look for metal shavings as well as bearing cap discoloration before jumping into conclusions.

Ok thanks again ill check all that out this weekend :) im looking for a 6bolt to start rebuilding for the new year as well so if you guys know anyone with a 6bolt let me know.

OK the hustling part.... i did not see every games since i got there late but! corey owned jj's arse brad was going toe to toe with bruce but then i saw bruce jump from table to table and just owned the pool hall while john was trying to get scott to shut up about his fake walbro 190 ROFL . Hey scott let me know ill help you install the turbo.

It was a good time at the pool hall guys.. I have a couple of pictures for Jeff aka NjTSi.

Jeff, I remember speaking to you about a CAI when you go GM mas setup. I have two pictures of the Ebay 94 Honda Accord CAI I modded for my 1G. I thought you would like to see how it looked..

[/QUOTE] unfortunately we were also missing, Mike, Tom, Albert, Dave, you[/QUOTE]

I feel included now! haha

Glad you guys had fun, I'll do my best to make it out to the next one (Springtime I guess?)

That's a clean engine bay as well, where does the intake pipe go?

Hey man, ever heard from your machinist guy? Sorry for not answering your IM, my AIM is always on but I'm 95% never on the computer.

P.S., If I was there, Bruce and I would have gone head to head for HUSTLER status ROFL Of course, his G35 makes him 10x more pimp then I am. Well, until I unleash the power of the 1G nonturbo on his asian ass!

P.P.S:
Me... LOL!

i found out he is in florida for vacation, but the day he comes back he will get a hold of me.
dont worry tom i wont forget. oh and yea bruce i promise to use punctuation for now on.:sneaky:

Thanks for the pics Brad. It looks really good for what you said you paid for it. My only question is what Dia. that intake piping is, 2.5 or 3? I am going to need 4" for my FP3065 which will be going on next year at some point (after I get DSMlink). Thats why I mentioned possibly going with the FP intake and putting a silicone 90 on it to turn it down into the fender-well (with some trimming of course). Oh, it was you that mentioned the 2g mas meter and plug right, what are you looking to get for it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back