The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dsm meet at buffalo wild wings in waukegan tonight!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My DSM is broken too:/ haha.. siezed a camshaft. Waiting on new head. Will meet next time if its running though!!

well that was full of FAIL.

I showed up in my blazer like i said i was. i saw 2 DSM's there but were parked seperate. 1 was a 1g like blue color with temp plates. was that any of you? and the other was a 2gb 420a...

well that was full of FAIL.

I showed up in my blazer like i said i was. i saw 2 DSM's there but were parked seperate. 1 was a 1g like blue color with temp plates. was that any of you? and the other was a 2gb 420a...

Ya man :ohdamn:

I was the 1g!!! I think i saw Acocampo I think, (sry cant see the name when I am typing this). but he just drove off after I chased him a mile down the road!!!:mad:

But ya IDK how yall do in Waukegan, but I drove the hour to keep my word.

Thanks 95 GSX for showing up even though I didnt see you :ohdamn:
But seeing as how you knew 2 cars were there I know you showed up :D

Lets make another one, but like a week or 2 in advance so we all show up lool :hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

i guess i got there late it was 930 everyone was gone! ChiTownHussla i dnt see you LOL

Acocampo are you serious? I saw you circle the parking lot like twice, then u left and thats when I came out, then you turned right on some big street by MCdonalds, then left. thats where I caught up to you!!! U had your gurl with you also. I saw u man I thought I saw u give me the thumbs up, but I guess not. Its all good I guess,:hmm: So when you guys wanna meet again? lets make it for next week wed or thursday ### i work all wknd at nights.

What do you all have in mind? maybe snow drift? Idk how cops are out there but I am sure you guys know some good spots, or maybe go offroading? lemme know.!!!

oh ya that 420a GS that he saw wasnt with us, it belonged to someone else what just happend to be there.

hey guys im from peoria and there are no tunners down here all i get is civics and mini vans tryin to race and thats no match for the gst.. so let me know when you guys meet and ill come up there and talk trade parts go for a cruse im down for anything let me no.. thanks alex:hellyeah:

ok so is this still going on or what? any1 want to trade parts while there? or willing to sell some stuff? ive got a few items that ive got to get rid of, turbos, manifolds, IC pipes, an hks bov, SMIC, etc. lmk on visitor msg if your going or not and if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back