The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Mechanics NEAR Springfield Missouri??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIB

Probationary Member
Jul 9, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
I am looking for a DSM mechanic in the springfield missouri area that has much experience with working on Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo cars. I have a 1999 Eclipse GST with a 5-speed tranny. I need to find someone who can put in a transmission and repair the engine which I think has a blown head gasket. I will in the future need someone that can help do a 6-bolt swap as well. If there is someone that can help me fix this (engine repair and install tranny). Just reply to this message and i will respond. PLEASE HELP!!!. I just dont have an area or time to do this:banghead:

THANKS!!

Last edited:
I'm a few hours away, but if you could get the car up to Columbia i could help you out.

<<<< I know a guy that may have time, just depends when and where

Nice thanks, I wont be able to get it fixed until sometime in September, Im not too pressed on time, im in springfield, i dont plan on using it very much in the winter. If you can message me here that would be great when ever the guy has time. I will message you my phone number if he is willing to help.

Thank you.

I'm a few hours away, but if you could get the car up to Columbia i could help you out.

Thanks I could possibly get it there depending on how things work out here.

Last edited:
Nice thanks, I wont be able to get it fixed until sometime in September, Im not too pressed on time, im in springfield, i dont plan on using it very much in the winter. If you can message me here that would be great when ever the guy has time. I will message you my phone number if he is willing to help.

Thank you.

Thanks I could possibly get it there depending on how things work out here.

If you end up needing any help than just pm me.

I have a 91 talon awd, i go to tyler at best discount muffer and brakes, he has owned dsms and evo 8 i take my car there when i break stuff good work good price, their number is 417-883-5100 tell him Aaron with a red talon sent you, great work no bs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back