The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Mechanic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose23Gt

Probationary Member
Jul 21, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
Looking For a dsm mechanic i have a 95 gst that i need some help with its giving me various problems. if anyone knows anyone it would be a good help, 623 414 8249 just shoot me a text.

I'm not a super mechanic with dsm's but i have taken mine apart and put it back together and fixed minor problems. i can take a look and see what is wrong, i have a garage that's stocked with tools you can stop by and ill see what i can do.

DSM mechanic here with 10 years experience. Located in the east valley. PM me and maybe we can talk through your issue before a trip is necessary.

I've built drag cars, dirt circle track cars, and street cars. My rates are cheap (it's my side job) but advice is always free to another enthusiast.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back