The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Mechanic in Reno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaggard27

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey guys whats up! Just thought I would let you guys know that there is another option as far as shops for your DSM. I am working at a local shop here in Reno and I would love to see some DSM or 3S vehicles roll on in here so that I can work on them since I am tired of Domestic all the time with the occasional Import LOL. We are a great shop with respectable mechanics that have been wrenching for decades! I am the youngest on the crew and I plan on buying the shop from the owner in a couple years when he retires and I would love to get it going in a more performance based direction. Just PM me if you want to find out where we are and I can get you taken care of. Always nice to have another knowledgeable DSM mechanic to take your car to right! Hope to see your cars roll on in and drive on out!

Sweet I will be in touch, I just moved to Carson...:hellyeah:

Dude sweet! I need some help or could use advice from a good wrench. I live in Fernley so if you txt me that would be awesome. 775-400-9213.

I might need your expertise soon. Picking up a 2nd gen GS-T in california on Thursday and the seller says it needs a new ECM, possibly. Let me know which shop you are at. I am new to the forum so I can't send a private message yet.

Last edited:
I might need your expertise soon. Picking up a 2nd gen GS-T in california on Thursday and the seller says it needs a new ECM, possibly. Let me know which shop you are at. I am new to the forum so I can't send a private message yet.
I was going to buy that one, but dude seemed a bit light on answering questions. Make sure you get a good look over on it, and probably take a mechanic out with you when you go. There's another one up for sale a little further in Fairfield, where the guy selling it is a lot more cooperative, open to questions, etc. and genuinely loves the platform. I was going to grab that one for sure, before the one I did grab showed up, locally.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back