The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsm lover opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hectorb25

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2011
miami, Florida
Bad turbo , Coolant leak , fuel trim malfunction , P0120 , check engine light , my friend mechanics tell me that i made a bad choice and that the car is trash... :|

Quick and honest opinion since everyone here is a true dsm lover , from these problems that I have posted is it worth fixing or is the car really " trash " as these aS*holes say it is ..?

I bought my first talon it had the wrong ecu. And the guy tried replace balance shafts but shoved them out and ran the car still could not understand why engine rattled like box of 8 track tapes in the engine.
I keep the car it could take some time but reward is worth it.

I bought my car with some problems too. And I've been where you are. It's all about whether you think it's worth it or not. My car is a wiring nightmare and it doesn't even have a cross member or front motor mount. But when you buy a car your picking up where someone left off. And working on your car helps you build a bond so to speak. But in the long run it's all on you.

well i did a combustion leak test from autozone , and it came out good also did the remove the radiator car and one spark plug wire out and no bubbles next i will do the compression test to see, but for now i still say its my tubro

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back