The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM lover, but Sweet baby jesus

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spector5

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 31, 2011
holland, Michigan
I am a DSM lover as much as the next guy, However, I am 100% I'd trade for this 67' TRUE matching numbers SS nova:thumb:. This car is owned by one of my really close friends(much much older). He's built this car probably more times than I am in age. It started out with a 327 in it, and now has a cam'd out and middly built 372(small block 350). Like any car guy be import or domestic, he is never happy with it. So He probably changes a good portion of the car at least once every 5 years.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

The wife sitting in the driver seat, Grabbing gears and chirpping braods. It would be a traditional 4 speed munson(spell check) transmissions. However, my friend/owner of the car is a paraplegic and uses a hand brake/throttle system, so as you can tell can't use a clutch.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

i love classics, just sold my 72 chevelle... put the money into my gsx.. I MISS IT, but ill get another old muscle car later.. its a MUNCIE 4 speed bro

mine was a 383 stroker, 350 block, 400 crank

Attachments

• securedownloadhghg.jpg
    securedownloadhghg.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 30
i love classics, just sold my 72 chevelle... put the money into my gsx.. I MISS IT, but ill get another old muscle car later.. its a MUNCIE 4 speed bro

mine was a 383 stroker, 350 block, 400 crank

Muncie, Munson, same thing..... Don't judge me monkey:f-u::D
Beautiful chevelle by the way. What made you decide to keep the gsx over a old classic?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back