The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM + local fires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoop-GST

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2002
SoCal

Attachments

• ash-003.gif
    ash-003.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 403
we had wildfires like that in Fl a couple years back, I feel your pain:(

Originally posted by rookieupgrade1
Stuff has to be falling like snow out there for you.

YEah i live in Brea (orange county) and I think i swollowed about 3 pounds of ashes in my water polo game the other day. The pool is so nasty, theres a blanket of ash on top...ewwww.

ha ha im down by the coast and my car wasnt as bad. but I feel you. Don't worry we got some light rain today so that should help somewhat. is your home out of the woodworks yet or is the fire heading towards you? I saw in the news a gel like material in a bottle you hook up to your water hose and spray that shit on your house and stuff. good shit.

Hey are those halo headlights? lets see some pics with them on, still debating on buyin them. laterz

Its not so bad today. At least there is no more smoke. Its cleared up a lot from the last couple of days.

Originally posted by mitsumaster
ha ha im down by the coast and my car wasnt as bad. but I feel you. Don't worry we got some light rain today so that should help somewhat. is your home out of the woodworks yet or is the fire heading towards you? I saw in the news a gel like material in a bottle you hook up to your water hose and spray that shit on your house and stuff. good shit.

Hey are those halo headlights? lets see some pics with them on, still debating on buyin them. laterz

I don't know if they are halo headlights. I got them from a guy when I bought my front/rear bumper 97+. I have a good pic of them on my gallery, the first picture.

The fires are all gone now, thanks to the rain.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back