The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM in wichita

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey I am from right out side of Wichita, I live in Andover. I think it would be awesome to get some DSMers together. You may check out http://www.wichitaracing.com it is a good site for the area. If ya get something together I would definetly be in on it for a meet.

cool ya i am the same name on there as on here too. on WR my buds are chino,goat,srtpower and t3h doc. good friends of mine chino and SRTpower used to own the RS i have now. i want to get a DSM group together around wichita, though i am already with a group but another on just DSM. pretty much do the same things as we do on WR go to the track meet to street race and so on.

Ya that would be awesome, as of now I am just saving up my money to paint my car cause it's a red talon with black 97 eclipse front bumper sides and soon back, if you are on the east side you may have seen me some. Just PM me on here or WR(same name) but I'm on here more often, if get anything together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back