The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM in Modified Mag Dec. 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw that article while flipping through Modified Mag. at Borders last night. Always good to DSMs get some magazine coverage.. doesn't happen enough in my opinion. Congrats to the owner!

Awesome spyder , definitely gonna go buy the magazine

Thanks guys!!! I didn't want to say too much before the mag came out ( I was in disbelief that this was a reality and thinking it was to good to be true) BUT I just picked up the December issue of Modified tonight with the Spyder gracing its pages!

Not to get all weird on you fella's but honestly, without the help and support I received from DSMTuners over the years, all the things I've achieved in this past year may not have happen. Enjoy the article, Its a fun read!
Congrats man. Saw that at the store and wondered if you were a member here. I always browse quickly to see if anyone mentions the site in those features. You never see any websites like ours mentioned. I wonder if that's because the owner doesn't think to mention us, or if the mag doesn't want to print the website's name.

Next DSMer to get featured in a big mag like this, and gets DSMtuners.com mentioned in the article will get something nice from me. How's that? :) I just want to see if it's possible.

Definitely going to pick up this issue next time I'm at the store. Awesome looking car.

Congrats man. Saw that at the store and wondered if you were a member here. I always browse quickly to see if anyone mentions the site in those features. You never see any websites like ours mentioned. I wonder if that's because the owner doesn't think to mention us, or if the mag doesn't want to print the website's name.

Next DSMer to get featured in a big mag like this, and gets DSMtuners.com mentioned in the article will get something nice from me. How's that? :) I just want to see if it's possible.

Honestly, I didn't think of mentioning DSMTuners, PhiladelphiaDsm, or DSMLink forums. Probably from the excitement and my mind racing while writing mods, accomplishments, and the fact that a dream of mine has come true. The whole experience was on a very personal level for me so I kept it humble to those who were personally close to me...In a way that I wouldn't offend my friends who helped along the way if I forgot any. I'm here to thank you guys personally (as personal as you can get over the internet) though :)

I have been working on a video that has DSMTuners.com in it though :thumb:

Honestly, I didn't think of mentioning DSMTuners, PhiladelphiaDsm, or DSMLink forums. Probably from the excitement and my mind racing while writing mods, accomplishments, and the fact that a dream of mine has come true. The whole experience was on a very personal level for me so I kept it humble to those who were personally close to me...In a way that I wouldn't offend my friends who helped along the way if I forgot any. I'm here to thank you guys personally (as personal as you can get over the internet) though :)

I have been working on a video that has DSMTuners.com in it though :thumb:
I figured as much, didn't mean to put you on the spot :)

"...but we're pretty sure that Nick's 2g DSM could very well mark the beginning of a DSM revival that reinstates these awesome turbocharged machines to their rightful place amongst the go-fast elite"

gave me goosebumps when i read it in the middle of Walmart. woo!

Kind of to late... Well today went to Barnes & Noble flip through the Modified Mag and I was Glad to see a DSM in a full page spread. Picked up a copy. Anyways Congrats to you Nick and keep up the great work. I also do hope this brings back a trend of DSM in a good way. All I see is dam Honduhs now days...

This makes spyder owners everywhere baffled.. I would LOVE to have an AWD swap, however, I don't believe I'll have the patience for that :p I'd rather by a GSX and peel the top off ahahaha. But congratulations man, freakin' sexy car

I hope this starts some sort of revival. F&F gave a terrible idea of what a DSM is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back