The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM guys in Lancaster, Manheim, Lititz, Etc. Come to the shop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90laserRSfwd

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2007
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Dino"s Pizzaria

I work here one the weekends. The parking lot isn't the biggest, but the food is good and so are the prices. Come hang out and get a cheese steak. Even the delivery guys drives a 6 bolt swapped 2g on 19's!... Directions are on there website (see link above). I'll be there around 4 pm saturday (1-26-08) and am usually there all weekend. Come down, order some food, hang out. We have a tv, and 2 touch screen game consoles. I know it's cold out but I figured I'd get the word out so by summer so people have something to do if there board. There's not many places to hang out around here and there isn't many dsm guys that I've gotten to talk to. I may even bring the "all stock" tsi out! The owner is a car guy too, Dino is his name. He used to have a WRX, then got an STi, and now has a Mercedes e500 on DUB's. Stop in anytime during business hours... Just don't try anything funny with his sister, like I did :thumb: , you don't want to deal with the Greek mafia.

Regards,

Jayson Shelley

Don't know if any of you guys are interested but there is a DSM club in the york/Lancaster area check out our forum at www.spadsm.com we have a meet every mo. we have been around for awhile. We are a small club but alot of our members are hardcore DSMers with more years building and tunning DSMs then we would like to admit

STEMAR
SPADSM
CO/FOUNDER

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back