The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dsm Graveyard at it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If at first you don't succeed...if second you don't succeed...

Gotta admire the indomitable will he has. Hopefully noone gets suckered again if it is him.
Oh, its him...I clicked on it and it takes you right to John Walker with his picture in it.

LOL this caught my interest. I've boughten from DSM graveyard many times back in the day with no issues. What's up with this guy nowadays seems like he's pissed alot of you off . What did I miss I been out of my cars life and the DSM scene for years!

Jon Walker almost scammed me also, his company policy wire transfer payment method was odd to me. Did a little research and found DSM Graveyard scam and now his new company is “Synergy Engines”, also “Over night parts from japan” retail store and lastly “Kalamazoo engine machine”. Beware of these! What a D Bag. He’s been reported to the Federal Trades Commission.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back