The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsm Gathering

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The97DSM

Probationary Member
Jul 3, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
hey guys, is any of you wanting to go to the meets? whenever me & my homies, were the only 3 dsmers out there. i know there plenty of dsms out here in phoenix. we should all gather up together and show up to the races, and make them honda people break necks

Go to In and Out in Chandler this Thursday! If you don't like the turn out then maybe start another meet, but being as there is already a meet twice a month in the Phoenix area I think its worth the drive for you guys to just come to Chandler and have twice the people rather than two meets.

I'll see you their firegst , been going sporadically over the years when work allows me to . The97dsm its worth the drive . We can always talk about about maybe a mini meet on our side or just more local support if you go . Me and master johnny will be heading out together . Shoot me a text if you wanna roll . 602-741_3402 I'll be taking the convertable . Girl might take her 3000gt out with us .

Check out the event to Jerome . I'll be talking to anyone interested in the cruise .

I agree that drive time is HUGE when showing up to a meet, especially in a car that isn't 100% reliable sometimes. Shit, I live in Chandler and still live 25 minutes away from the In N' Out that's IN Chandler...

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ haha, I live in San Tan Valley so thats like 40 mins for me! I'd rather break down on the way to a meet or at the meet rather than with the wife and kid going to wal mart LOL. Gofer you still bringing that cable?

Look for me, I am the only green 2g with a white hood LOL.

I'll see you their firegst , been going sporadically over the years when work allows me to . The97dsm its worth the drive . We can always talk about about maybe a mini meet on our side or just more local support if you go . Me and master johnny will be heading out together . Shoot me a text if you wanna roll . 602-741_3402 I'll be taking the convertable . Girl might take her 3000gt out with us .

Check out the event to Jerome . I'll be talking to anyone interested in the cruise .

See you there, Def interested just gotta see what the schedule is.

Im down to start a meet some where on the west side i went to the one on camelback and 43rd lastnight just a bunch of hondas and cops broke it up in 20 min. im between avondale and dysart

Hey guys. I just picked up a GSX that needs some exhaust hangers and new tires which I'll be getting next week. Then I think I'll be able to go to the meet in Chandler, but I am very interested in a westside meet as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back