The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM front bumper quick release kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPIN'N 4

Freelancer
Nov 16, 2005
Va Beach, Virginia
DSM Front bumper quick release kits.

**LIMITED SUPPLY**

Available for 1Ga,1Gb, all 2G

These kits eliminate the two bolts on the side of 2g's that are a pita to get to and or broken.

Allows the front bumper to be removed quickly and tightens the gap between the bumper and the fender.

These are made with 6061 aluminum brackets, and stainless steel hardware.

Colors: Black, silver, and white

$95 shipped in the US.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:

These are what the sets look like on mine u just push the middle of the black circles on my bumper and they release the full side. So instead of those rusty crappy bolts in your fender they actually are bolted to a sweet bracket off the fender that has a post that the button locks into, and let me just say proud i am of this buy. Trapped 107mph and I never think of bumper coming loose, but i can install my bumper in a1 minute flat! its still bolted up by the rad support this just eliminates the headache and much better design then those jdm rubber bands

Attachments

• 20200521_165725.jpg
    20200521_165725.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 187

These are what the sets look like on mine u just push the middle of the black circles on my bumper and they release the full side. So instead of those rusty crappy bolts in your fender they actually are bolted to a sweet bracket off the fender that has a post that the button locks into, and let me just say proud i am of this buy. Trapped 107mph and I never think of bumper coming loose, but i can install my bumper in a1 minute flat! its still bolted up by the rad support this just eliminates the headache and much better design then those jdm rubber bands
subscribed

I just purchased a set of these a few weeks ago. I can’t upload a video and I don’t know why, here are a few pictures though. Hope this helps.

Installed ^^^
How the button is mounted to the bumper. I didn’t have a drill big enough to make the correct size hole so I used a dremel to open up the hole larger. A little tedious but it worked great.
What the bumper looks like after it’s trimmed and of the mounting bracket/post. It needs to be trimmed to clear the bracket and is unseen once together.
Last pic is of the screws used to hole the bracket to the fender. You will need to drill 2 holes, no cutting on the fender. There are nylon locknuts on the other side of the flathead screws that you can’t see. It’s pretty firm for a small bracket. Brackets are specifically marked left and right.

The kit comes with multi page instructions w/pics to guide you through the install and what you see is what needs to be done to make this kit work. I used a tape measure, dremel, small drill set and basic hand tools for the job. I took my time to make sure I got the correct alignment so there was no bumper gap and I’m happy with the results. Bumper feels sturdy and no flopping around. I can now easily have my bumper off in less then a few minutes. Hope this helps

HEY I have a Limited number of kits available! White is no longer available.

DSM Front bumper quick release kits.

**LIMITED SUPPLY**

Available for 1Ga,1Gb, all 2G

These kits eliminate the two bolts on the side of 2g's that are a pita to get to and or broken.

Allows the front bumper to be removed quickly and tightens the gap between the bumper and the fender.

These are made from Authentic Quik-latch releases, 6061 aluminum brackets, and stainless steel hardware.

Colors: brushed aluminum, polished aluminum, black,red and blue anodized

$95 shipped in the US.

I would love a set. Forums won't let me private message you.

Do you have any kits available? It won't let me PM you.

Brushed aluminum and polished aluminum is all right now

When you do have some available, just let me know, I’d definitely like to have one of those kits.

Blacks are out of stock from my vendor I'll check on polished.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back