The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Fantasy Baseball

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95 Talon GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2004
Livermore, California
For all those who play fantasy baseball on yahoo, i made a dsm league.

League ID#: 191284

Password: 1357

its the same rules as the public leagues. its a 12 team head to head league, so theres 11 spots left. Good luck and Go A's!!

I just made it an automated draft, i would have prefered a live draft but i figure there will be ppl from all over the country so gettin a fair draft time would be difficult.

its hard starting your own league. i tried, only got 3 people out of the 10 i told in my dorm. i just said #### it and deleted the league

I was just thinkin that with as many ppl as there are on here it wouldnt be hard to get 12 teams together... ohh and btw it is an automated draft with your pre - rankings

it should work, try it again, cause everyone else got in

is it free, cuz i wanna b the hit less wonder dodgers

its free and u dont get to pick a team, u pick 30 players and then theres a draft and u get about 70% of the players u picked

ok guys were lookin for 2 more teams, if we dont get them im gonna have the draft start on the 8th, so have your picks draft ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back