The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srebos

Proven Member
Mar 2, 2022
New Era, Michigan
I got added a few months back and never introduced myself. I first had a dsm a few years back, I got a 95 gs-t Spyder automatic to hold me over after I had surgery since I wouldn't be able to drive my Evo for a period of time. I then got rid of the spyder and have wanted to get back into the dsm's but with a manual. I made the mistake of buying a 98 gs-t sight unseen and royally got screwed on it paying much more than it's worth. Now it seems as though that will need a full engine rebuild. I just recently purchased a 91 gs-t as well that the clutch went out 2 days after purchasing it. I have since replaced the clutch and will most likely sell the 91 to fund my build on the 98, or trade for another 2g (gs or gs-t). Attached pictures of the gs-t I had along with the ones I currently own.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Jeesus krist. Can I trade u a testicle for that 91? Too bad its a 5 speed tho.

Well allow me to reintroduce myself the call me H O V. Ohh thats a different thing.

Well welcome to tuners officially then.You should also start a build thread with pics and posts about your progress on the car ;) https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/add

Jeesus krist. Can I trade u a testicle for that 91? Too bad its a 5 speed tho.

Well allow me to reintroduce myself the call me H O V. Ohh thats a different thing.

Well welcome to tuners officially then.You should also start a build thread with pics and posts about your progress on the car ;) https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/add
It's definitely got it's imperfections in the paint with scratches and some dents and clear fade, but it is very minimal rust for being 30 years old.

Haha well thank you. I'll definitely be updating the progress, I've got a youtube I'll be posting updates and videos on and will try to remember to post them up here as well! I'm trying to plan out when I can start ripping the engine out, but would like to get rid of the 91 before I get started.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back