The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM/EVO Track Day Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
GSX_TC1 said:
Ok guys, here we go again. another Meet. lets see who will show/not show this time LOL. But I wouldnt wanna miss this meet though. lots going down this time. this is no normal track day. LADSM called out LoyaBuilt and is supposed to be bringing some quick ass cars with them down here and personally want to take down the Loya built drag car AND Derricks GSX. and Derrick is Bringing all he's got with a bunch of BIG power DSM's and EVO's. my friend Josh want's a Rematch with Zak's Galant VR4 so that'll be happening aswell.

this gives everyone a WEEK to plan for this. hopefully lots will actually come

Time: Friday Nov. 4th 6pm

Where: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego CA All races take place on the west side parking lot portion of Qualcomm Stadium. Enter the main Qualcomm Stadium gate and follow the signage to the event site.

SPECTATOR FEE: $10.00 for Adults, Kids 5 and under, FREE. Racing $30.00

My number is 713 534 2023 for those who still dont have it.

see yall there!

Mike
Refer to this thread for past discussion about the event. DSM/EVO Track Day Meet at Qualcomm Friday Nov. 4th 2011

:dsm:

Sign me up! If you plan on running review the track regulations because they are a bit different then Barona/Fontana/Irwindale.

If you are interested in rolling to the track with us,we will be meeting in the (RADIOSHACK) parking lot right next to LOYAS AUTO REPAIR @ 530pm sharp (SD DSM/EVO & FRIENDS) Depending on how many cars show up we will be using the big chevron parking lot as an overflow should alot of cars show up.Address to the shop is 3914 1/2 WABASH AVE San Diego CA 92104 (MAPS.GOOGLE.COM)Please feel free to txt me just so that i know you will probably be showing up,and if your're planning to run your car even better ( 619-259-8273 Derrick ) Lets roll SD REPRESENT!

This isn't LA DSM's vs SD DSM's; this is Loya Built vs LADSM, if its going to be a friendly competition. Either way, whatever it is, theres a reason why Kris and I go to Fontana to run with the LA DSMers and it isn't because their cars are slow, broke, and don't know what they're talking about.

Loya always makes a DSM showing at Racelegal which is great for the SD tuner crowd however, most DSM's are running close to the same 1/8th mile times/trap speeds on street tires, a smaller turbo, stock motor, and no bottle in the back.

Looking forward to seeing all my friends Friday, I just hope this doesn't turn into a pissing match.

ill park with the yakima rack dude's if it gets ugly.:p

Is not going to get ugly so stop making it seem that way

Btw gofer is right I called out on "loya built" all friendly racing since loya NEVER goes to California speed way. At MOD I talked to "Tony " told him we should run
Loya vs ladsm crew
I know loya know most of the Sddsm croud so maybe this will bring more Sd Dsm guys out
For what I hear " there no more Dsm in Sd " anyways my friends and myself will come and race !! And I will assure that WE will pack a punch when It comes to our cars racing

So .... With that said. Bring it on !!!

Dang, wish I could make it out & meet our brothas from down unda. Hopefully, we set up another socal shootout in the near future..........and with that said good luck you all. I'll stand by in the sidelines & let you all battle it out to determine who gets to race me

^^^Oh no hee di-int!!!^^^...(in Shequanda voice)

its been awhile but it has ran out at fontucky she ran a 12.5@115 without a 2nd gear. I didnt mean for it to be derogatory I apologize. Im trying to think of a way to refresh your memory of who I am I know you remember me. I go up with corey everytime we have went.

Ok I see where this is going already.....just as I thought.LADSM was nowhere to be found when we hit idrc finals,but u acting like were scared to head up there.....and corey if ## gonna bash on us then where are have all these DSM's u speak of been at for the past ten years???? Shouldn't be painting wrongful targets on our backs just cause were out there representing and nobody else is.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

We run cause cause of our passion for racing,I don't care if our car was a 13second car we'd still be out there every event just like we have been for the past 6 years

That's right MIKE we'll see who comes out to represent for SD,LADSM not just gonna come down here and run things,I promise you that,I been doing this too long and never would we let LA anybody come down here and stomp on us.That's how its been and will always be.

I'm still gonna try and make it out but I'm going to need your help, JenCo!

Actually, ill make it out, Im just not sure if the Talon will be ready.

and corey if ## gonna bash on us then where are have all these DSM's u speak of been at for the past ten years???? Shouldn't be painting wrongful targets on our backs just cause were out there representing and nobody else is.
You guys are taking this and blowing it WAY out of proportion, I didn't bash anyone and if it was taken that why I'm sorry. You're creating a LA v SD DSM rivalry for no reason, and in doing so, putting me in a tough spot because the last 6 years I've been doing this its been with LA DSM. Plain and simple, there is no "SD Crew" vs "LA Crew" going on. Its two of my DSM friends from LA driving down to race a few friends I know from San Diego and I'm going to watch. Whoever wins, great. :applause:

Am I missing a piece of the puzzle here? Everyone does realize you're creating this rivalry with OTHER DSM owners who share the SAME passion towards the SAME platform you do? Everyone relax, please, this shouldn't be a competition it should be a "Whoa, you run 6 second 1/8th's on street tires? How do you do it?" that way everyones helping and not fighting about whos car can throw it down at the parking lot Friday.

Sorry I didn't call yesterday Derrick. After I finally got up Kris and I took the girls up to Knotts Scary Farm in LA and went through a few haunted houses, didn't get back into SD until 1:30am. :boring:

This is exactly why I do not go to Race Legal... or even most meets.

I was going to go too, sad that some of you children cant even keep it civil for a get together at the track.

-_- i'll just stick with Barona.

We run cause cause of our passion for racing,I don't care if our car was a 13second car we'd still be out there every event just like we have been for the past 6 years

Same here man, shit ask anyone. I rarely miss any events at the California Speedway and I'm usually at the Irwindale Speedway every Thursday night.

I'm coming down there to run with some fellow DSM enthusiasts and have a good time. Let's not have this turn into something it's not. Sure there's been some shit talking (on both sides), but that's all it is, joking around "stirring up the pot" shit talking. I'm going down there to hang out, run the car at a new track, well new to me and check out some other DSMs. Get your cars ready & running and don't drive them for the rest of the week so they'll stay that way! LOL :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back