The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM/EVO Shootout 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep, the Showdown in NJ will be in October. Sadly, there has been little excitement about it this year though. I have a feeling it not going to be what it was last year. We'll see...

Showdown and MOD are 2 totally different things. Motown MOD is being held at showCASE Mitsubishi in Michigan. Showdown has there yearly event in NJ

So, we have MOD in California, MOD in Illinois, MOD in Jersey, and MOD in Motown?

So as far as east coast goes. There will be the MOD in NJ and the Showdown in NJ?

I made a video of the 2010 shootout too, thought I would share it with you guys:) I dont have the greatest camera either. I went to the shootout with my friend Justin (95TSIAWD$). at the end you will see us overheating, what happened was the water pump was leaking coolant but in the end we make it home... enjoy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjSokEMUdXU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjSokEMUdXU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i dont know if it was just me... but i was watching the videos you guys posted and i remembered how bad the guy on the tree was.... they were terrible last year too, when you have a car sitting there for 3-5 seconds with anti-lag hit the button dont let them sit there then have to get out of it and then you hit the button....i dont know maybe im just crazy but that was my opinion

Thanks for posting all the photos and vids! Wasn't able to make it this year, so nice to see the coverage! :D

^ ^

I believe that's how Brad Gary ended up winning the Q16 final.
This was disappointing, seeing as I am an employee of MAPerformance...darn headgasket blowing, kept us from winning. OH well, still made a 8.14 pass at 171mph :hellyeah:

Thanks for the recipe Jared! Next year we're hooking up with Loki so we can make a half batch and add it to a half-batch of the JJ. Mitsu-pong was the shiz! I can't wait for next year. Thanks to Dave for letting us Indiana-folk hang out with you guys at the camp grounds. Next year I'll have a trailer, and we might have convinced a couple of friends to pitch in with us. 420A TURBO HERE WE COME, FTW!!!! I still can't find my cable or USB key to transfer photos and vids! AAAAUUUGGHHHHHH!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back