The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM / Evo / Mitsu Meet ups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSchwabe

Proven Member
Mar 21, 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I've seen quite a few of you guys around town. All white GS-T w/ black leathers, Purple Talon, Red 1g GSX, 1g with blue painted rims/caps, pink 2g Eclipse, blacked out Eclipse/Talon, grey 2g @ Intellitec... Oh yeah and I saw an old Chrysler Conquest or Mitsu Clarion today! That guy was looking at me like.. " ..holy shit.. he actually knows what this car is! " - I wanted to chase him down so I could take a look over his car first hand. I had never seen one in person.

I know there's quite a few enthusiasts around these parts. Anyone want to set-up a meet? I work some long, hectic hours as of late. But.. I'd still like to meet up with some like-minded individuals, kick it and talk shop. Maybe even go for a few cruises before the snow hits the ground. I usually work 11am-12:30am Thurs-Monday. Tues/Wed off. So if anyone's interested let's brainstorm and get everyone's schedules and some good places to meet up without being harassed by the local "fuzz".

I'm in the red/black 1G talon around the eastside of town. I've seen people around the springs, too. I stopped by PPIR today and saw a couple more track-set DSMs. Let me know if you want to check out the scene around here. Maybe post something in the Denver area section of this forum. I'll be driving around tonight, weather permitting, so shoot me a PM if you will be too.

-Chad

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back