The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

dsm/evo meet start at fuddruckers and see were the day / night takes us!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minbrx

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2007
salem, Oregon
ok guys Im trying to through a dsm/ evo meet in portland. we would meet at fuddruckers at around noon or later and go from there. any ideas as to what we should do after are encouraged i was thinking a drive to seaside oregon maybe. if you have questions contact me at 503 580 0857 and lets get this shin dig on the road. the address of were we would be meeting is 17815 Southwest 65th Avenue Lake Oswego, OR 97035

If it is a nice sunny day I will probably be interested in going.

Pending this next set of pistons (fifth attempt) from wiseco, ie if wiseco pulls their heads out of thier rears, I am going to try really hard to make this meet.

I will hit it up if work permits,although it seems that there is alot of threads about meets around here and none seem to happen.Hopefully this one will be different

yay, ill be arriving in Portland on the 18th, i dont have my DSM with me so ill probably be in my dads Accord LOL, but ill probably be moving out here in the summer and it's nice to see meets going on.

Guys this its happening... I'm trying to get done throw outs from a few compacts do we will see what happens ;) other then that spread the word.

I'll be there and it is happening... No joke. Even if only the two Of
Us show up minbrx and I show haha that's a guarentee!!!

I will be working that day. I'm not on here often but I encourage you guys to browse evolutionm.net if you don't already and check out the NW section for events that we do too.

-Rob

I will be working that day. I'm not on here often but I encourage you guys to browse evolutionm.net if you don't already and check out the NW section for events that we do too.

-Rob

Thanks bro will have to do that. Some one should coordinate and post on both..

Wish I could make it, but I'm sharpening at a farmers market.

I doubt I will have veronica up and angry by then, but when I get the head back from the machine shop I can throw her back together and worry about breaking some shit LOL

I got a 1g punishment intercooler core and a black 2g dejon intake pipe w/ a K&N filter and possibly the MAF I need to get rid of, if anyone wants to buy either of these I will bring them with me. shoot me a PM if you want a price.

also, to us eugene guys, or anyone farther south thats gonna go, lets all meet up and roll in a pac up there.... I say we all meet up at the Gateway McDonalds parking lot at 10am, if that works. let me know.
and then stop in Salem to gather you Salem guys... we'll run a DSM train, LOL.

Last edited:
I got a 1g punishment intercooler core and a black 2g dejon intake pipe w/ a K&N filter and possibly the MAF I need to get rid of, if anyone wants to buy either of these I will bring them with me. shoot me a PM if you want a price.

also, to us eugene guys, or anyone farther south thats gonna go, lets all meet up and roll in a pac up there.... I say we all meet up at the Gateway McDonalds parking lot at 10am, if that works. let me know.
and then stop in Salem to gather you Salem guys... we'll run a DSM train, LOL.

Awesome dude were do you want to meet in Salem? Walmart on south commercial? we will leave from Salem at 1100. See you all very soon..

I'm trying to get my wire tuck finished up before the meet, anyone in salem want to take a trip out to independence and help me finish her up? :D

I'm trying to get my wire tuck finished up before the meet, anyone in salem want to take a trip out to independence and help me finish her up? :D

Hey give me a call 5035800857 never done one before but learn fast and want to do one on my car as well.:hellyeah:

Guys on another note the weather its looking to be 72 degrees and sunny. No reason not to make this thing huge. Hope to see this place cram packed with mean machines. So let's do this..

Hey give me a call 5035800857 never done one before but learn fast and want to do one on my car as well.:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back