1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSM enthusiasts in training hahha

Posted by Robbs90, Feb 27, 2020

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. Robbs90

Robbs90 Probationary Member

Joined Feb 26, 2020
    Idaho falls, Idaho
    Hello everyone I'm a new owner of 95 talon awd TSI. It's currently got quite a bit done to it but still needing some fine touches and a tune on DSM link V3 with speed density in which none of that is hooked up. I'm hoping to meet some good friends here go to meets (in Idaho mostly hahha) and learn more about these cars.

Attached Files:

98 dsm, CarNage and rabenne like this.
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 5, 2012
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Welcome!
    I reside I the northern part of Idaho so I doubt we'll run into one another much, but there's tons of good info on here and alot of helpful people. I know there's a good amount of dsmers in Idaho and Washington, so you're bound to run into them eventually. Should try and come up to Spokane during the summer for the Friday night drags, there's usually a few dsms there (myself included occasionally).
    Make sure to fill out a vehicle profile when you can, and once again, welcome!

Street Build 404  3

1990 Plymouth Laser N/T
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM

507  8

1987 Toyota Pickup/Hilux
    awd · manual · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 1K  7

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

1K  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM

Street Build 2K  10

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  3. CarNage

CarNage Probationary Member

Joined Apr 24, 2016
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin
    Nice man I'm glad to hear that, I'm not near you but great buy it looks really clean. Congratulations and enjoy.

35  1

02 Chevrolet Tahoe
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 288  2

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 224  6

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM