The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Eastcoast road trip 2008

Whe do we want to do this East coast road trip ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name / Location / Date of arrival
1. 1bad420a( Greg )/ The Palms / 2/21/2008
2. TJGoSurf(TJ and Dani)/Unknown(will change)/ 2/22/2009

This is gonna be a blast! I'm definitely coming...this will be my first year, i'm really excited to meet you guys and check out some SS rides!....i just wanted to maybe mention the idea of waiting another weekend or two bc i know a group of people that have graduation that weekend and cant come down that'd like to

No word from Ed in a while. :(

Thats unfortunate, hope everything is good on his end. Its just not the same without him.

I'm currently in Harrisonburg, VA, just off of I-81. I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not yet. Gotta figure out how I am going to pay for the trip on such short notice. Why so early in the year?

Can someone manage a particular post that we can look to for the important info?

BJ you still at Costal Carolina?

Thats unfortunate, hope everything is good on his end. Its just not the same without him.

I'm currently in Harrisonburg, VA, just off of I-81. I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not yet. Gotta figure out how I am going to pay for the trip on such short notice. Why so early in the year?

Can someone manage a particular post that we can look to for the important info?

BJ you still at Costal Carolina?

Yea I will have that up in the next few days I just got back from VA .

Yea I will have that up in the next few days I just got back from VA .

ditto that sorry for the lack of info i got hurt at work pretty bad, but im better now so ill get in touch with greg and get this thing movin

as far as hotel info the bluebay resort is probably your best bet if your under 25 ill post the info

ditto that sorry for the lack of info i got hurt at work pretty bad, but im better now so ill get in touch with greg and get this thing movin

as far as hotel info the bluebay resort is probably your best bet if your under 25 ill post the info

This is the link to the Information only Thread Please use this for info only as the Itinerary , info on hotels , and other information will be posted in this thread . http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/sou...oast-road-trip-information.html#post151400094

So will the itinerary be up soon? Me and some of the guys over at evom and trying to get the ball rolling and get some kinda itinerary figured out. I would like to keep the itineraries between this site and evom similar.

This is PERFECT. This is incentive to get my DSM working again. DOES ANYONE LIVE NEAR GREENVILLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME ON MY BS ELIMINATION.:talon:

Dude, you need to get phone #'s. You need to head this up. Get a list of people who want to go and their phone#, location and such. Then plan the itinerary. Do this in like the next 2 weeks. Then plan your last destination to be in like ohio or something. There are alot of DSM in Ohio. Contact Buschur or something. Tell them about your members and itinerary and by the way I know this guy who does articles for Import Tuner, and this Turbo mag. I see him at this pizza shop 1 week. I just formally met him yesterday. Anyways. This is business bro.:talon:

Dude, you need to get phone #'s. You need to head this up. Get a list of people who want to go and their phone#, location and such. Then plan the itinerary. Do this in like the next 2 weeks. Then plan your last destination to be in like ohio or something. There are alot of DSM in Ohio. Contact Buschur or something. Tell them about your members and itinerary and by the way I know this guy who does articles for Import Tuner, and this Turbo mag. I see him at this pizza shop 1 week. I just formally met him yesterday. Anyways. This is business bro.:talon:

Yea I understand this man . Seeing Ed, Matt and myself have been planning this for the last 5 or 6 years . The Itinerary will be up today or monday , The phone list is on a volenteer basis ( PM me or Matt ). Ans since you have met this guy why not tell him about Myrtle ? That would be great !

*** Update the Itin. is up . EvoM guys Please post this on your board . If any sugestions are to be made we will take into light consideration seeing this is not final . The final is to be out in 3-4 days .

I'll post it up on the evosc and evom boards...

ok ill do the phone number list so send me a pm and i dont know if we have a list yet so ill start a new one if we have one just correct me and add to it if you send me your number ill have the list for you just look for me.

1. ZiggsDSM (Matt & Becca) + 1 EVO (Don)

Hey guys whats the idea for next year. I see how far yall started planning this and i wanted to know what is going to happen and when. If anybody can answer I will greatly appreciate it.

I dont have a clue yet. I had some very serious health issues this year and am just now recovering from that, but I was thinking MB ( if we have a good solid intrest), MD- pcean city ), and or a weekend at Deals Gap ( NC/ TN Line )

I dont have a clue yet. I had some very serious health issues this year and am just now recovering from that, but I was thinking MB ( if we have a good solid intrest), MD- pcean city ), and or a weekend at Deals Gap ( NC/ TN Line )

Best get well wishes to u man. I missed yall last year but i thought it was an yearly thing that happens in MB.

I'm totally down for myrtle beach. I was gonna go last year but something came up at the last second. That's if i get my car up and running before then.

Yea Deals gap is definitly going to happen ! Dont know the exact day but I was hoping to plan it for late Aug , early october , or april/may . We need to make a poll on this to se who is " serious" about the "09 season .

Back on topic please . I would like to hear from atleast 10 members that will want to go so I can start planning deals gap for what ever time of year . Myrtle is great but we do need more people tp go to make it more cost effective , fun , and memorable . Itwas/ is a great I dea but after last year ( 08) we only had 3 dsm's and 12 evo's . This was a far cry of what we used to have back in the day ( 20-30 dsms and evos) .Lets get our thoughts together to making MV worth doing this comming year .

1. Pick a time.
2. Pick a place.
3. Don't expect anything to rise from the slime to help steer you toward #1 or #2: DSMers (and, pretty much the entirety of the civilized world) don't to well with "Well, I don't know, where do you want to eat?" questions.

4. Start a new thread for this. Heed #1 and #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back