The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Eastcoast road trip 2008

Whe do we want to do this East coast road trip ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well since there hasnt been a decision yet on the date im going to set one for the weekend of feb 22-24 which is the following the drop jaw mag as we do every year. i will get up hotel info for you guys although i wont be staying in it ill find one for a reasonable price.

greg are you gonna take care of the nc guys again?

if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or ask away

The Dates are fine by me. I will handle the NC guys or the Charlotte / rockhill ppl. I pmed you my # so now you have it and have no excuses .
The Motel list is on the 2007/ 2006 threads .

The Dates are fine by me. I will handle the NC guys or the Charlotte / rockhill ppl. I pmed you my # so now you have it and have no excuses .
The Motel list is on the 2007/ 2006 threads .

yea i know but the hotel we stayed at last 2 years got worse each year so ill look for a better one ill be staying in north myrtle beach

If my talon is up and running by then, count me in for at least Myrtle Beach :thumb:

A little bit of changes maybe on the dates here , Ariving Thurs. and leaving Sunday( Sp the ppl from far off will have more time to do things ) . Also I am tring to get ahold of the Hard Rock Mgmt so we can have our pics at dusk or close to it w/ the parking lot in front of the Pyramid closed off for a hour or two for us ! LMK what you all think and then I can procede from there .

I just hope you guys aren't all partied out by the time i can get down there on Friday.:thumb:

Sounds good , anyone else other than me and chelsea (eclipsegsxgirl) coming from spartanburg/greenville area? We are going to get two other people with 2gs to ride down with us just wondering if anyone else wants to caravan.

Sounds good , anyone else other than me and chelsea (eclipsegsxgirl) coming from spartanburg/greenville area? We are going to get two other people with 2gs to ride down with us just wondering if anyone else wants to caravan.

Way to steal my name :p( I'm assuming your name is Ross too). It would be cool if people here in wilmington would all go together too, But I've never seen a 2g that isn't a stock GS here, and I never see 1g(the only other 1g I've seen would not belong here).

you guys are free to come whenever you want but us guys far north hate driving all day then only really having one full day to do anything so this year we wanted to have more time so thursday friday saturday whenever you can get here is good

I belive Matt was tring another Hotel for the oter ppl for the simple fact that the quality of service has gone down hill for the last few years . I agree totaly w/ the thursday thing .
I am still working on things for my group and still in the process of speaking to the DM of Hard rock to get the evening pics going w/ the lot roped off .
I will be staying at the Palms again this comming trip . I may have 1 or 2 more couch spots open I will let ya know .

I belive Matt was tring another Hotel for the oter ppl for the simple fact that the quality of service has gone down hill for the last few years . I agree totaly w/ the thursday thing .
I am still working on things for my group and still in the process of speaking to the DM of Hard rock to get the evening pics going w/ the lot roped off .
I will be staying at the Palms again this comming trip . I may have 1 or 2 more couch spots open I will let ya know .

yea i have been trying to get a newer hotel that will accomidate 18yr olds instead of having an age restriction so as soon as i get the list or anymore info i will post it for you guys

So where is the meet going to be? I am a little lost I guess. Just let me know and see if I need to eat noodles for lunch and dinner every day to scrounge of the extra change. LMK please!

ok well since there hasnt been a decision yet on the date im going to set one for the weekend of feb 22-24 which is the following the drop jaw mag as we do every year. i will get up hotel info for you guys although i wont be staying in it ill find one for a reasonable price.

greg are you gonna take care of the nc guys again?

if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or ask away

Ariving Thursday , leaving tward home Sunday . Pretty much in a Nut shelll like it has been for the last 6 years , Myrtle beach SC . I stay on the Grand starnd , others have beach houses or Hotels close to The BlueBay / palms area.

Again we are still working on the specifics on where to eat /stay , pics/ fun time/and bars/ clubs .
Should be done planning Mid January.

Glad to see someone finally got the ball rolling on this meet. My name is BJ, i used to have a 97 gsx now an 06 MR and i've had a great time at this meet the last 3 years, can't wait to see all of you again.

Matt , what are the dates the 21st thursday ariving and leaving sun. the 24th?

i am leaving to go down on thursday morning and then coming hom eon sunday after breakfast like every year but if anyone wants to leave on friday you are more welcome to this is just the scehdule i am going by this year

Well you heard the man the dates are set . I took the liberty of forming a hotel list for you that do not have one yet .

Palms Resort
2500 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-626-8334

Category: Hotels & Motels Carnival Motor Inn
2502 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-448-9431

Category: Hotels & Motels Silver Sands Motel
2504 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-448-5816

Category: Hotels & Motels Best Western-Carolinian Motel
2506 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-448-6861

Category: Hotels & Motels
Guest Services Carolinian
843-445-9136

Category: Hotels & Motels Sail Inn Motel
2507 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.01 miles away)
843-448-3645

Category: Hotels & Motels Dayton House
2400 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-2441

Category: Hotels & Motels Anderson Inn
2601 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-1535

Category: Hotels & Motels Seadip
2606 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-4626

Sea Dip Motel
2608 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-7971

Pretty much all these Hotels are right by where I am staying, and as you can see the phone Numbers and adresses are there as well . PLease I do not know the rates , age restrictions , or service of these places so don't ask me . YThat is why i have provided contact info for them so you can contact them yourself .

Bars and Entertainment List

Kryptonite
Dance club , 18 and up Thursdays collage night
Dress code Enforced

Marvins Sports bar
21 and up
Martini bar and cigar bar

Blarney stones irish pub
21 and up
laid back , live music , comfortable At cleb circle near other clubs and bars

Revolutions
Not sure no website , yahoo says 80- 90's music large dance floor and upstairs as well 18 and up

The masters
21 and up adult ent.

Like the old Charlotte club 2k 3 clubs in one ( dance , strip , and Full out bar
18 and up

Gilligans bar
21 and up

The beach house
Our usual laid back laugh at ricers on the deck spot
!

So are the dates the 22nd to the 24th?
yea but some of us are going down the 21st

Well you heard the man the dates are set . I took the liberty of forming a hotel list for you that do not have one yet .

Palms Resort
2500 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-626-8334

Category: Hotels & Motels Carnival Motor Inn
2502 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-448-9431

Category: Hotels & Motels Silver Sands Motel
2504 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.00 miles away)
843-448-5816

Category: Hotels & Motels Best Western-Carolinian Motel
843-448-6861

Guest Services Carolinian
843-445-9136

Category: Hotels & Motels Sail Inn Motel
2507 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.01 miles away)
843-448-3645

Category: Hotels & Motels Dayton House
2400 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-2441

Category: Hotels & Motels Anderson Inn
2601 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-1535

Category: Hotels & Motels Seadip
2606 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-4626

Sea Dip Motel
2608 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC (0.08 miles away)
843-448-7971

Pretty much all these Hotels are right by where I am staying, and as you can see the phone Numbers and adresses are there as well . PLease I do not know the rates , age restrictions , or service of these places so don't ask me . YThat is why i have provided contact info for them so you can contact them yourself .

Bars and Entertainment List

Kryptonite
Dance club , 18 and up Thursdays collage night
Dress code Enforced

Marvins Sports bar
21 and up
Martini bar and cigar bar

Blarney stones irish pub
21 and up
laid back , live music , comfortable At cleb circle near other clubs and bars

Revolutions
Not sure no website , yahoo says 80- 90's music large dance floor and upstairs as well 18 and up

The masters
21 and up adult ent.

Like the old Charlotte club 2k 3 clubs in one ( dance , strip , and Full out bar
18 and up

Gilligans bar
21 and up

The beach house
Our usual laid back laugh at ricers on the deck spot
!

i have been looking at hotels and trying to get a hotel that has an 18 not 25 age restriction, i have spoken with alot of last years people and we want to get everyone together for a cruise during the day down 17

like Matt said the 22-24th but most of us are leaving home for the beach Thursday the 21st. Matt I will continue to look as well for other lodging options.

We are planning on leaving Wednesday night and arriving Wednesday morning. We hope to leave PA before 1:00am and arrive in Myrtle before 10:00am. Then we plan to leave in the afternoon / evening of Sunday. This gives us Thurs - Sun to have fun and live up the good life. It looks like we will be staying in S.Myrtle to be closer to Broadway and other entertainment.

You all know the routine
Phone list and route locations to be posted in 2 weeks

Name / Location / Date of arrival
1. 1bad420a( Greg )/ The Palms / 2/21/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back