The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Cruise Ride- North East PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badabing33a

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2008
Louden, New_Hampshire
So i have been doing alot of planning. I wanted to have a cruise ride to Quakertown. I asked about it awhile back and had a few takers. So is anyone interested? My mom lives in Quakertown and she said shed have a big party for us which would be cool. Just need to plan somewhere to meet up at. I bet itd be pretty sweet on the PA Turnpike. I wanna do this sometime this month. So just let me know.

Its about a 2 hour 45 min drive for me but i do it alot. My exhaust is off so i cant wait for the Lehigh Tunnel. Id like to start around Bradford County somewhere with a few and just pic up more DSM's the more south we get. But i really want to get like at least 15 DSM's for the Tunnel. Maybe we could meet up in Bear Creek right before the Turnpike. Theres a BIG McDonalds/fuel stop place along the Turnpike we could meet at too. We will figure something out. Its starting to get real nice out so it be a perfect time to go. Come on guys!

thats along cruise from bear creek to quakertown LOL thats almost 2hrs one way....you forget we drive the most unreliable cars in the world LOL?? Try finding some guys from south of allentown to make the trip!

i am interrested. We need to cruise by the local supra club though and give them a hard time. I saw they had a meet this weekend. I live at 29 and 100 and they always cruise 29 then go up towards allentown. Dorks!

me and my friend would cruse but the drive just there would be killer let alone the actual cruse

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back