The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM build dates

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by 4g63tc
mar. '94 hey any of you early build awd models have the large vented rear brakes? do you know the part numbers for the pads? is anyone else missing a sunroof?

I dont have ABS,a sunroof, leather, and factory alarm.

I do have an EPROM ecu,and vented rear brakes. I dont know what the part numbers for the pads are.

Originally posted by 4g63tc
mar. '94 hey any of you early build awd models have the large vented rear brakes? do you know the part numbers for the pads? is anyone else missing a sunroof?

I have the vented rears,ABS,sunroof,EEPROM ECU, and no power antenna

Originally posted by talonted_one
oh thats another thing ...no pwr antenna

Not to worry, Talons didn't get power antennas. Eclipses didn't get 2-tone paintjobs. But Talons _did_ get a very nice tray for tea and biscuits behind the rear window.
My build is Mar 95, no vented rears:|

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD

I have the vented rears,ABS,sunroof,EEPROM ECU, and no power antenna

Same here, plus leather. Early March '94 build date. A DSM mechanic looked at my car and told me it was a "wierd hybrid". Hehe. The only downside I've seen so far is that my ABS SUCKS. Vented rears are really nice, though.

I have a power antenna... but it doesn't work...

I'll check the build date next time I go home to visit my crankwalking piece of chit...

june of 96. first year of the spyder. I guess cause its a gs, no power antenna, power lock, no cd player

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back