The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM BlackFriday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jays99Spyder

Proven Member
Feb 22, 2020
Waukegan, Illinois
I was just wondering does anyone know if there will be BlackFriday deals on DSM related parts and if so what. I think I remember extremepsi doing something last year and if you vendor's read this I really hope you guys do something because I've have my eyes on a few things and a deal with definitely justify my purchase.

Meh, I've never noticed any deals worth waiting months for. For my own curiosity I monitored prices at a couple of sites and on BF it was like 5-10% off which is nothing. Most places offer those discounts almost daily or weekly. Just my experience.

I've definitely picked up some things on Black Friday with a hefty discount from ExtremePSI in the past. Fuel pumps and shirts are the two that come to mind. I always check every year but my wishlist is (thankfully) getting pretty short. No word on this year just yet, but with the way things have been going I'm not really expecting any good discounts. It has been rough on everyone.

I've definitely picked up some things on Black Friday with a hefty discount from ExtremePSI in the past. Fuel pumps and shirts are the two that come to mind. I always check every year but my wishlist is (thankfully) getting pretty short. No word on this year just yet, but with the way things have been going I'm not really expecting any good discounts. It has been rough on everyone.
I really hope extremepsi does one this year so I can knock out of few things on my wishlist.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back