The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Bay area clubs??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccurdy

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 25, 2003
CaliforniaUS
Are there any San jose or relatively close to san jose DSM Clubs out there? I would like to join a dsm club close by but i dont know of any. I got a 97 GS-T with about $10,000 parts/labor invested. If anyone here is part of one, or knows of a website to one lemme know please.

thanks

Well shit homie, we both got pimp rides, I say we start one if we cant find a good one to join. We don't need anything real special to start one up, and hell, PSI might even give us discounts if we form and club and take all our work to them :thumb: . But ya im mainly just lookin for fellow DSM'ers to kick it wit, I can prolly bring in a few others that i meet in tracy every weekend if we decide to form a club.

haha see the anticipation is growing. Im seriously thinkin of doing this now....I wanna pull together some more people though , see what everyone thinks then maybe we can start up a club. Get a website goin, some T-shirts and stickers and stuff...:thumb:

haha, mines only $150! so there.....but anyway, so what are there any clubs round here or what? wheres club diamond outta?

im very down to join up with a newly forming dsm club if you guys will accept a non 4g63...

I used to hit up the bay area meets, but my car has been broken for so long that I stopped. Finally its back and running pretty good so I'll try and make it out to the next few. I always had a blast at the meets.

hey mark is your 92' a white one? i may have met you a long while back at a pleasonton meet at the movie theatres not long aftter you had just got that car. or perhaps your someone else?

awsome haha, gotta love real-time forums. well keep tabs on this thread and maybe ill see ya at a meet-up sometime soon

Well how about we kick things off and all just meet up at the meet next weekend in sac town. If u guys help kick start a club for us bay area DSM'ers we'll talk and figure stuff out...sound cool?

I joined a fraternity for the brotherhood...but no brotherhood is complete without the love for DSM's!!!

i'm located in san jose. i got myself a nine-six gsx. eugene, we met before... is that tam's ride your ownin now? i'm alex (kizmet/neostream)'s homeboi. i use to have that blue civic.

beside me, i got my buddy james w/a 99 gsx. his car is in pieces right now, but for a good cause. it's that silver eclipse with the c-west carbon fiber wing.

always down to meet some local dsm'ers.
if you see me rollin, make a lil noise wit your bov and throw up a peace sign. i'm the only faded black 95-96 eclipse with a 97-99 body conversion in san jose.

-richard aka dang

Attachments

• ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 715
richard.. aka dang.. LOL.. nice pick up on that gsx.. nah i don't got tam's ride.. because my car is slow for one.. and its not beat up.. :) and only has 67k miles :p i sold the GS-T and picked up the GSX from irvine.. had to drive a distance to get a low mile 2G awd.. had to re-do the exterior since it had a kit which i dont like.. and had the whole car repainted.. not oem black.. but a better one.. :) now im just looking to get some black 17s.. and gonna finish the power mods..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow, it's nice to see some local DSMers. I'm in San Jose as well. There isn't nearly as much DSM activity here as there is on the East Coast, and when there is, it's usually a bunch of F&F kids that have no clue on how to drive or do anything performance related to their car (except put on a huge wing, a body kit, a loud muffler, and rev their engines). Personally, I have little interest in meeting up at the local F&F shows at the Great Mall, or at In&Out Burger. I prefer getting together to drive or do install days where people are actually making their car perform better.

I usually get together with a few friends in the area who like to "drive" their cars. We drive up Skyline and Mt. Hamilton every so often. You guys are welcome to come along. I also wouldn't mind setting up an install day if we can get a few people to come out.

Im always putting new cr@p on my car..infact i just bought some new injectors and a AFC....I think an install day is a great idea. I know of at least 3 other local dsm'ers that im sure would be down to join in on the fun.

Im still leanign towards starting up a club though..for the more avid and serious DSM'ers. I dont wanna make a club , have poeple join, and never see them again ya know? Im serious , id like 2 meet others who enjoy the DSM atmosphere too.

Gene: I'm f'in happy with my GSX. I think it was Man Chang who told me you picked up Tam's car. I guess he's wrong. Your car looks sexy though. We should meet up some time, I would like to peep it close up.

Chris: Sup man, I'm always down to kick it with DSM'ers. You tell me when, I'll head out then.

does anyone update the ba.dsm.org site? we definitely need our own club webpage with our own forums like other regional dsm clubs.. maybe it will help bring everybody together.. i know sac has one.. and there is the BADSM mailing list.. but that still isnt a site/board.. oh well.. i frequent a lot of the different sites to see wats goin on..

dang.. yea i saw tam's car wen it was for sale.. too high miles for me and i know wat its been through.. *cough* a lot of oakland runs.. and last i heard it had some problems and some home-made piping or something.. dont take my word for it.. just heard it somewhere.. oh well. i think the new owner (tj) has been fixing all the problems..

BA.DSM.ORG hasn't been updated since May 2002. I just e-mailed the Owner and Co-Owner if I could take over the site. Fasho, we do need a site. If I could do it, I would like.. Chris, Gene, and McCurdy to help me. You guys could be the "organizer" or "owners" or "leaders".. I just wanna design and maintain it with your help.

let me know wut u guys think.

Originally posted by Ludachris
Wow, it's nice to see some local DSMers. I'm in San Jose as well. There isn't nearly as much DSM activity here as there is on the East Coast, and when there is, it's usually a bunch of F&F kids that have no clue on how to drive or do anything performance related to their car (except put on a huge wing, a body kit, a loud muffler, and rev their engines). Personally, I have little interest in meeting up at the local F&F shows at the Great Mall, or at In&Out Burger. I prefer getting together to drive or do install days where people are actually making their car perform better.

I usually get together with a few friends in the area who like to "drive" their cars. We drive up Skyline and Mt. Hamilton every so often. You guys are welcome to come along. I also wouldn't mind setting up an install day if we can get a few people to come out.

i feel the same way. i've been looking for a club to join up for a long time. there are only a bunch of honda "teams" cruising around with big banner stickers on their cars. i would definatel be an active member if a new dsm club is formed.

as far as badsm is concerned, yeah thats something nobody has came near in a long time. i say start new.

a wrench day would be fun. i have some work to do but its rather time consuming. i have a direct port nitrous system (nitrous works) to install. i just picked up the intake mani gasket set i needed today so im ready to go. before i can use the nitrous though, i need to rip my engine bay apart again to bring my timing back to normal. when i did my maintenence a couple months ago i missed a tooth or so and it wasnt throwing any codes or running too funny so i left it but i dont want to risk anything aka bent valves on nitrous. oh yeah im going to be doing a break job here real soon too haha.

so you all are comming to the sacramento gather this weekend right? i dont see all that many posting in that thread...

yeah im definately going. I need my SAFC2 like now but shipping is gonna kill me. Im buying mine used so its gotta be shipped out...ugh...but oh well. got 550's right here sittin on my desk that need some lovin!

Count me in if it's an install day meet. I need help putting on a Greddy Profec A and removing a damn spinning lug/bolt.

Ludachris

Just curious when you Mt. Hamilton or Skyline meets are? Early morning or Late Night runs?

Originally posted by gp01fb
Count me in if it's an install day meet. I need help putting on a Greddy Profec A and removing a damn spinning lug/bolt.

Ludachris

Just curious when you Mt. Hamilton or Skyline meets are? Early morning or Late Night runs?
They always start in the morning - it's nothing extreme. We just go for a drive and get on it a little bit. It's nice having such a diverse crowd, but it would also be nice to have some other dedicated DSMers out there. We've got some pretty fast cars out there, and it's just a relaxed time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back