The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM auction site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatan

Probationary Member
Apr 30, 2004
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Hey, i'm making an auction site ONLY for DSM parts and cars, it will be up in about a month. Just wondering how many of you would be interested in using it. It will cheaper than eb*y and concentrated in only DSM so you don't have to go through all that other stuff. Let me know.

Honestly i probably wouldn't use it. I though dsmauctions was a good idea when it first popped up but i just found the classifieds and trader(and ebay) to be easier. If you look at it dsmauctions has 805 members and only 6 auctions going and they have been around for a little bit.

Good luck with the site - however, DSMs and DSM parts aren't the type of thing people look to bid on (in my opinion). I may be wrong, but I think people are more interested in cheap, quick deals. Auctions are great for high dollar, or hard to find items, but Classifieds can pretty much cover that as well, without the hassle of of waiting for auctions to close.

Who knows, it may work though...

Okay, thanks guys for your opinion, somehow i think the idea has a lot of potential, and I guess the dsmauction web site may not be having enough publicity, my goal is to have a banner on THIS web page as well as the major clubs around america, if the idea is well developed the other web page should not have 805 members but 30,000 like dsmtuners, PLUS members from every other dsm club web page. Any advice you can give me ludachris will be taken. It's already made and if it does go bad not much money will be lost, I'm going to do it and see what happens, i'll keep anyone who is interested informed. :thumb:

See? this is what i mean, already 124 people have seen this thread, and the dsmauctions.com that you talk about only has 800 members in all the time it's been up?? bad management or i dunno.

I click on threads to make sure they aren't filled with shit.

That makes it 123.

;)

Well i'll ask you this than... I noticed you said cheaper than ebay, so is that meaning that there will be a small fee for using the site???? If there is a fee (no matter how small) that will just turn people away. And as stated before alot of us don't want to deal with waiting for an auction to close or the chance of getting outbid for that matter. Especially if you look at the current resources that we have for parts. Tuners new and improved classifieds makes shopping much easier and dsmtrader is a very known source (almost 200 new ads a day). Maybe you should post a poll to see how people will react. I do hope everything works out as you want it to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back