The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Arizona

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorcher

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 28, 2012
Tempe, Arizona
I have a page on facebook called DSM Arizona.
I was hoping to start a regular car club here under that name.
Would anyone be interested in joining?

Thoughts or concerns would be greatly appreciated!

Skorcher

I'd like to eventually have a warehouse where everyone can come too, meet up make friends, party and have gatherings and then roll into car shows with a following.

Skorcher

Hi guys, new here. Definitely would like to join. I started following the fb page last night. Hopefully you guys can give me some pointers on stuff when we meet up. Just promise me we can meet on the west side too, I live in Buckeye :D

Btw Skorcher, can you post a link to the fb page I noticed there was more than one when I looked it up. Just trying to keep it consistent! :)

I do apologize about the DSM Arizona page, been a busy few months.
Im working with another admin to get things going.

Hi guys, new here. Definitely would like to join. I started following the fb page last night. Hopefully you guys can give me some pointers on stuff when we meet up. Just promise me we can meet on the west side too, I live in Buckeye :D

Btw Skorcher, can you post a link to the fb page I noticed there was more than one when I looked it up. Just trying to keep it consistent! :)

https://www.facebook.com/DSMArizona

If anyone wants to go there is car show at the Pavilions in Scottsdale, will try to make it out there tonight!

Hey im going to the Pavilions tonight, I'll be there at 7. I'll have DSM Arizona on the back windshield.
It's off of Indian Bend and the 101.

Look for us!

I'm a member of that page. Just come to the in n out meet from the top of this page and let people know you are trying to start a dsm club. I'm sure you will pick up some people. Once you start setting more things up people will start to join. Probably only to the events that are close to them but just do them all over.

The in n out meet is about as far west as I would go personally because I am in east Mesa and I'm sure someone on the west side wouldn't come all the way out here. Just pick a few good spots and see what happens...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back