The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM and evo inland empire caravan to MOD 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrickstar12

Probationary Member
May 17, 2013
Redlands, California
A few buddies of mine and I are trying to get a big group of dsms and evos to head over to MOD 2013 from the Inland Empire area .. We wanna meet somewhere by ontario and head out .. We have so far 2 gst .. And evo 9 and a X and some lancers.. Get the word out and lets get together on FB.

check out ProjectLancer.net, Calilancers.com and Socal3g.com. They usually have a strong meet together especially since Socal3g.com has been going for years.

there is always a big mob of evos and dsm's that roll together to MOD

To go ladsm.com last year we had 30+ cars caravan. We meet really early. Join us well put time when it comes near to July 13 LOL we don't want other groups to see what time we head out unless they want to join the caravan LOL.

Where yall meeting up afterall? I usually take off from Bakersfield at 5 to get there at 7ish. But I was planning on just taking off Friday to chill and get a hotel and meeting up with the people down there.. I just don't know exactly where y'all meet up and what time..if its cool let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back